Forever Burning in Your Eyes

Family

Harpers pov

whats going on? asked Bella as she ran beside me over to Ivy....It must be him i said in a whisper.

him who? asked Bella..i didnt say anthing

Edward picked her up and carried Ivy into the house.

he quickly stepped away as he laid down on the table in the kitchen him and the cullens stayed outside i guess becuase of the blood.Carsile came in and looked her over.

you cant help her she was hurt with magic she needs magic to fix her i said as i pushed some of her hair out of her face.as if right on que Edith was by my side along with channing Scott Talana and a guy i never saw before.Scotty ran over to ivy and started the healing process.After about an hour he signed.She should wake up in a few minutes.He looked her over with his eyes and lingered on her face his face softing.i smiled i knew he was in love with her but i had no idea about Ivys feeling for him but as a best friend.

he looked pained staring at her i saw the cullens come back inside and Edward looked at scotty and smirked.He leaned over to Alice and whispered something to her she smiled and it nearly lit up the room.I looked back down at Ivy as she woke up.scotty circled her then helped her up off the table and onto the floor.she held onto him and looked at me.

hes here was all she said before I changed.I changed from blue jeans to a white shirt to a red silk dress lining with gold.(note they change in less then a second...)

where is he i asked ,Edith held me back from running out the house.

is he the one who did this to you. she only nodded.I heard Scotty growl under his breath and Ivy looked up at him placing her hand on his facing calming him.out the corner of my eyes saw Alice and edward look at her confused.I'll have to ask then about that later.

I relaxed and said what do we now

ivy dropped her hand from scotts face and turned to the guy from before

whos he she asked scott ,scott looked over at the guy and said hes one of my other brothers hes Aaron.I nodded and he nodded back i smiled and said ok lets go kick the devils ass.edith laughed and said not so fast your no match for him besides you just only got your powers and wendi didnt even get hers yet.

Ivys pov

I looked over at Bella who seemed to be in deep thought.hey bella i said as i leaned over the table yeah she said looking up at me.

so what do you think of us being witches..she bit her bottom lip and said well...

oh come on Bella your cool with your boyfriend being a vampire but not your cousins being witches..Bella im hurt i said fake crying.there there said Harper we could always feed her to an orge.hey said Bella we all laughed.

no i still love you guys she said yay i said jumping up and down as i ran over to hug her.she hugged me back and started to laugh.

oh good said Emmet more freaks to join this family he said smiling

YOU KNOW IT yelled Wendi high fiving him.

i shook my head at her random hyperness.

we then were lead to each of our rooms for the night.As soon as my head hit the pillow i was out cold.