Forever Burning in Your Eyes

First Real Kiss

Ivy's pov

I was having a nice dreamless sleep when i felt pressure on the end of my bed.i felt someones hand snake up my leg then it was gone.I jumped up and looked around the room but no one was there.I felt a breeze and looked over at my window.i didn't remember opening it.i closed and turned and got back in the bed.I laid under the covers and fell back to sleep.

A few hours later i felt my bed sink again.I opened my eyes but didn't move.I turned my head when i was sure the person wasn't looking and almost choked on air when i saw who it was.

I sat up the person still sitting there.They looked at me and i bought my knees up to my chest as i stared at them.

hey they said

hi i said back.

he stared back at me inching closer and closer.i back up until i was against the headboard.he still was coming closer.

Scotty wait i whispered.he stopped and stared at me.he sighed and inched back some...sorry he said.Its OK i said back.

He looked at me and opened his mouth to say something but closed back just as fast.He ran his hand through his hair and laid back on the bed.
I looked up at the ceiling and shook my head.I knew i was going to regret this later.

I got from under the covers and crawled over to him.He had his eyes closed as i watched him.I leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on his lips he shot up like a rocket and looked at me.I sat there on my knees looking down at the bed.I felt him moving closer and i closed my eyes taking in a deep breath.his hand brushed my face and i opned my eyes to be staring into his emerald green eyes. he leaned in and i slowly leaned in also.he brushed his lips against mine and i shivered and laid back ontop the bed him hovering over me.he pressed his lips to mine his hands holding onto my hands.he then rested his head on my chest me playing with his hair.

what have we gotten ourselves into i whispered to myself.Scotty had already fallen asleep.I slowly fell asleep..into my past