Status: Hiatus

Everlasting Love

Breakfast

The next couple of days she kept looking around her, searching for him, she was continuously looking around but she saw him nowhere. And she was really starting to believe that maybe it didn’t happen. On the fourth day of her vacation she snapped out of it. ”God, I’m letting this guy, Ruining my whole vacation and I don’t even know him, I only saw once.” She was telling herself. “I’m so overreacting, as of now I’m going to enjoy myself and stop thinking about him.” She decided.
The next day, Myra and she decided to go shopping, as Gran Canaria has a huge mall, where they would certainly enjoy themselves. While walking through the mall, the caught herself looking around for him. She scowled to herself” stop it charlotte, he’s not her, he’s probably long gone, as you hadn’t seen him in days”.
At night while she laid her bed, she happily thought back at her day, because after her small slip up in the mall she hadn’t thought about him at all. She peacefully fell asleep, thinking about the great time she had today with Myra.
The next day when Charlotte had woken up, she looked at the clock beside her she saw it was awfully early, as it was only eight thirty. She looked at the bed beside her and saw it was empty, “Myra is probably jogging” she thought to herself and her stomach grumbled loudly. As she knew she couldn’t fall asleep again she decided to shower.
When she entered the room again she noticed that Myra hadn’t returned yet, and she started to get really hungry. She decided to get a quick breakfast while waiting for her friend to return. After putting on her sandals, she left for the elevator.
~~~
When she got to first flour, she slowly walked through the reception to the restaurant. But as she went around the corner, she bumped in to someone, the other person must have been in an hurry and she fell flat out on her ass. She was pissed “ow, look where you going assh…” she stopped her rant as she looked at the person. It was the guy, the guy from the reception, she thought “you” she said shocked. “I’m so sorry” he began, “I was in an hurry.” But Charlotte barely heard him, it was like she went into shock. “I’m so sorry” he said again while holding his hand out to help her up, just then did Charlotte realize that she still sat on the ground and she took his hand to stand up. For a minute they stood there just staring in each other’s eyes while neither spoke, until his eyes pulled away. “I’m sorry” he repeated for the third time, “I have to go, my friends are calling for me” he said while pointing to his left. Charlotte looked in the direction he vaguely pointed, there was a guy calling for a Rob, “that’s probably his name” she thought.
“I got to go, I’m really sorry for letting you fall” he said to her. “yeah, it’s ok” she answered, still a bit shocked that this was him. With a small goodbye he left, walking to his friends.
Still a little bedazzled, she walked to the restaurant of the hotel. When she got there she got a bowl with fruits and a glass of OJ. But she didn’t feel hungry anymore, she felt like her belly was full, full with butterflies.

“Hey, can I sit with you” she heard an familiar voice saying close to her table, she looked up and there he was again, Rob. He was standing at her table. “oh, you want to sit here” she asked. He nodded as a response. “of course,” she stumbled out.
He set his plate down, and took a seat. “I just want to apologize again,” he said. “it’s ok, it wasn’t if I was looking where I was going” she said.
He laughed and answered “yeah, but I shouldn’t been walking that hard, you could have been hurt.” “really it’s ok cause I wasn’t, I’m fine, I’m not made of porcelain, I can take a small fall, so stop apologizing.” She answered back. “Ok, I’ll stop, but only if you agree to go to dinner with me to make it up.”
God, she would love to go for dinner with him, but I don’t want him to ask me just because he feels sorry for me, she thought to herself. “You don’t have to do that,” she said to him. “no, I want to” he answered “It would really make me feel better if you would go with me, please.”
“Well fine then, if you insist,” she replied. She looked up at him, and when they’re eyes met, it felt just like at the reception the other day. Again she was sucked in to his eyes and she felt such warmed and happiness.
After what felt like ages later, another tourist accidently bumped in to the table, shaken Charlotte out of her daze. She felt her cheeks reddening as she realized she must have been staring at him, “God, he’s probably freaked out by me staring at him like a lunatic,” she thought to herself.
What she didn’t know, he felt the exact same way, he was mesmerized by her.
~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo, finally the second chapter for the few people reading it.
And please leave a comment, I would love that
BTW, Green day tommorow Whooooooo