Playing House

Siren

I woke up the next morning with my body still intertwined with Ben’s. He was running his fingers through my hair softly, so I knew he was already awake.

“Hey,” I said, looking up at him.

“Hey,” he smiled, leaning down and kissing me.

“What time is it?”

“Time for a shower,” he replied, picking me up and quickly running into the bathroom.

By the time we actually showered and got clean, all the hot water had run out. I stood there in a towel, shivering, and Ben wrapped another towel around his waist before pushing me up against the counter and kissing me. Just then, there was a small knock on the door.

Ben groaned and pulled away, muttering something about the impeccable timing of my children. I was actually kind of glad, because no matter how turned on I was, I wasn't sure my body could handle another round. Ben slipped on some sweatpants and answered the door, and sure enough, there were Beau and Maddie.

“Hey kiddo’s,” Ben greeted, swooping both of them up into his arms effortlessly. Usually it took me a good minute and a half to figure out how to pick both of them up without dropping the other.

Ben told them to go downstairs and play with the dogs while he and I got ready, and they scampered off happily. Ben shut the door and turned back around, looking at me mischievously.

“Where were we?” He asked, pulling me in by my waist. I smiled into his kiss, and I felt his hand start to travel up my towel to my inner thigh.

“Ben,” I said, pulling away. He just continued his kissing on my neck, and I let out a moan. I felt him smirk into my skin and his hand went higher. Oh God, this man was going to be the death of me. “Ben,” I tried again, grabbing his wrist and stopping his hand.

“What? Something wrong?” He asked, pulling away. He looked genuinely concerned, not angry like I thought he’d be for me stopping him.

“No…you’re perfect. Everything is beyond perfect,” I muttered, burying my face into his chest.

“Then what’s wrong?” He chucked, rubbing my back. When I didn’t answer, he lifted my chin so I’d look at him.

“I just need to cool it for a little bit, you know? I can barely walk as it is,” I groaned. He smirked and kissed my temple.

“Yeah, I have that effect on women,” he said smugly, kissing my forehead. He pulled away and reached into his dresser to grab me a t-shirt. He held it out to me, but before I could take it he removed it from my reach teasingly before pulling it over his own head and putting it on. “You know what I was thinking about the other day?”

I just stared at him, waiting for him to continue. He approached me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“What ever happened to that sexy little robe you were slinking around in the first day I went over to your apartment?” He asked, grinning.

“It’s in my room,” I replied with a laugh.

“You should start wearing it again,” he suggested, kissing my jaw.

“Oh? And why is that?”

“Because you look hot in it,” he murmured between kisses.

“I can’t have you thinking inappropriately with the children around, now can I?” I remarked.

“I’d be having inappropriate thoughts about you anyway,” he asserted, moving his lips down to my neck. “Oh God, Mal. When I walked into your apartment and saw you dancing around your kitchen in that thing…”

He looked up at me, pulling my hips against his own. The look in his eyes was pleading, and I couldn’t help it.

I caved.

“Okay, but we have to be quick, the kids-

He cut me off with a fierce kiss, picking me up and heading towards the bed immediately. Just as he was tugging the towel off, we heard a noise downstairs and froze.

“Did you hear that?” I asked him. He leaned his head up and tilted it as if trying to listen better. “It almost sounded like knocking.”

When we didn’t hear anything after a few seconds, he immediately kissed me again.

“Who’s that knocking on my door?!” I heard Beau scream. Ben groaned, frustrated, and rolled off of me, causing me to laugh. He glared at me, but I saw the corners of his mouth begin to turn upwards as he left the room.

I was about to go grab some clothes out of Ben’s dresser when I decided to break out the robe. I scurried into my room and went into my closet pulling it out. I put on some undergarments first, just in case. Then I slipped the robe in and tied it loosely in the front, so you could still see the top of my bra and some cleavage. I stood in my room until I heard the front door close, signaling whoever was here had left. I went downstairs and saw my kids watching TV, and when they saw me Beau started yelling for chocolate chip pancakes.

“Okay, okay, I get it,” I told him, ruffling his hair.

“Daddy say to tell you…um,” Beau stated, trying to remember. “He say make big beck-fast.”

“Did he now?” I inquired. Beau nodded animatedly.

“Like the day he come to our old house,” Beau noted.

“Alright, I’ll get started. Where is he?” I asked. Beau pointed to the kitchen, so that’s where I went next. I swung the door open and the staggered expressions of Ben and his teammates startled me.

Okay, so no one had actually left. The long delay between Ben opening the door and me hearing him close it was because he was still letting people in.

Lovely.

There was a stunned silence for a few moments before the room erupted in cat calls. Ben shot up and pushed me out of the room hurriedly.

“Jeez Ben, I know Beau told me you wanted a big breakfast, but the whole freakin’ team?”

“Campbell, Pahlsson and Johnson are out getting more supplies,” he said, pushing me toward the stairs. A few steps up I stopped and turned around.

“Okay, I think you misinterpreted my sarcasm. I’m not cooking for two dozen grown hockey players!” I announced. He just kept shooing me up the stairs. “And stop pushing me! What are you doing?”

“You can’t wear that down there,” he exclaimed. I looked down at myself and smirked.

“I thought you liked seeing me in this?” I teased, hiking it up a little. He gazed at my legs for a while before snapping himself out of it.

“I do, but I don’t want all of them seeing you in it,” he said, wildly flailing his arms in the direction of the kitchen.

I smirked at him and raised an eyebrow.

“What?” He defended.

“Is somebody jealous? I teased, leaning up against him.

“What? No! I just…didn’t like the way they were ogling you,” he stated.

“Ogling me?” I giggled.

"Yes! You are scantily clad!" He affirmed.

"Scantily clad?" I laughed harder.

“Mal, please just go change?” He begged.

“Ben, they aren’t going to do anything,” I told him, slipping out of his grasp and heading back downstairs.

“Amalia,” he whined. “They’re going to be ogling you!”

“Let them ogle,” I shrugged. He grabbed my hand and spun me into his chest.

“Ama-li-a,” he whined some more. I just pulled away, laughing and heading into the kitchen.

“They’ll envy you, you know. If they’re as attracted to me as you say they are, they’ll be wishing they were you,” I said over my shoulder.

“Psh, they already wish they were me,” Ben remarked. “I don’t need them fantasizing about my girlfriend.”

“Psh, they were already fantasizing about me,” I mimicked, walking into the kitchen.

“Hi Amalia,” they all greeted as I walked in.

“Hello, boys,” I laughed, getting the pots and pans I would need for cooking. I got out all the stuff we already had, so I could get started before the other men came back form the store.

Ben glared at all his teammates, and sat next to Adam Burish, who was openly staring at me. Ben punched his shoulder, and Adam just shrugged innocently.

A few minutes later, I heard the other three men come through the front door, and soon they busted into the kitchen.

“Yo! We’re ba-- woah,” Brian Campbell said, halting in his tracks. Aaron Johnson and Sammy Pahlsson weren’t expecting him to stop, and they both bumped into him.

“Soupy, what are you…oh,” Aaron said upon seeing me. Sammy Pahlsson looked up as well, but immediately looked away and blushed.

“Thanks guys,” I smiled, taking a bag away from Brian.

“No problem,” Brian answered, his voice cracking a little.

Ben got up and grabbed the bags from Aaron and Sammy, giving all three of the newcomers lingering glares.

I started cooking, and pretended to be oblivious to the looks the guys were giving me. Ben pretended not to notice either, but I could tell he would get frustrated whenever he would start talking to one of his teammates only to find them not paying attention. About five million eggs and slices of bacon later, I had finished cooking.

The men dove in immediately, and I made sure to save some stuff for my children. I went into the living room and sat them at their mini-table, helping them eat. A while later, a few of the guys trailed out of the kitchen and started playing with Beau and Maddie. I went back into the kitchen , and I saw the sink and counter completely filled with dirty dishes.

I scrunched my face up in disgust, and looked around at a few of the men who were still in the kitchen. Many of them were just lounging around, paying no attention to me. Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, and Niklas Hjalmarsson were all talking about something in one corner and Ben and about six of the other guys were laughing about something in another corner.

I looked back at the stack of dishes dejectedly, before getting an idea. I walked over to Jon, Pat and Niklas, smirking. I put my hands on the table in front of them and leaned forward a little, pressing my breasts together. They immediately stopped talking and looked up at me slowly, and I saw them each swallow hard. Silence from the other end of the room told me that the other men were watching me as well. I saw the three of them take in my appearance, and I bent over further causing them to glance at my butt as well.

“Hey boys,” I smiled. None of them could speak, they just looked at me. “Whatcha doing?”

Jon shook his head, which I think was supposed to stand for ‘nothing.’

I looked over my shoulder at the pile of dishes and sighed dramatically.

“Well, I guess I should go wash all those dishes that you guys made so dirty,” I announced. “You know, I wish Ben would offer to do them. I’d find that so attractive,” I said, biting my lip and looking over at Ben. He smirked at me, knowing what I was doing. All the older and more experienced guys did.

It was the young guys, like the poor guys I was talking to (and Kris Versteeg, who came out of nowhere) who all shot up.

“We’ll do them,” they all said in unison.

“Awe, really? For me?” I cooed. They all nodded and I gave them each kisses on the cheek. I walked by Ben, brushing my hand across his chest as I passed by.

“Siren,” he remarked. I smirked and headed out of the kitchen.

“I would do dishes for that woman any day,” I heard Duncan Keith say as I left. I heard a soft grunt follow right after, meaning Ben probably punched him.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom, since I figured I really should get dressed. I threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, before running a brush through my hair. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth, and as I rinsed my mouth I noticed something that made me spit my water out rapidly.

I hadn’t taken my birth control pills in at least a week.

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love <3

And I'd appreciate some love =)