Forgotten Faces

08.

How could I get a good nights rest when I’ve been asleep for three years? I busted an al nighter on this one. Somehow, I wasn’t even close to tired. I bugged the crap out of my nurse to entertain me after Brian had left me last night. I was bored. I felt completely gross as my nurse had to give me a sponge bath, but she seemed used to it. I guess it was her who was keeping my hygiene up all these years.

When she had finished, Brian had walked into the room with a tall dark haired woman. I smiled immediately and screamed.

“Michelle!”

“Hello baby girl, how are you feeling? Don’t worry about Zacky, he’s a dick. Look, I brought you clothes since all you came her in was a wedding dress and I don’t think you’d want to walk out in that torn up bloody thing.” she said and ran to me, hugging me tight. I sat up more and hugged her back and looked at Brian.

“When is everyone-” my question was interrupted when there was a loud bang on the door and a insane amount of people walked into the room, the last people being two children, a short woman with bleached hair and a tan, and Zacky. The group glared at Zacky when he walked in after the woman who I had assumed was Nikki.

“She made me bring her.”

“Fucking way to kill a mood Baker.” A black haired woman muttered, I couldn’t see her face but when she flipped her hair I recognized her in a heart beat.

“Val!” I squeaked. She looked at me and gasped and smiled. Like her twin, she had hugged me very tightly and closely. Unlike her twin, tears were streaking down her cheeks.

“Valary, you better not cry because I am going to and once I do the whole room will.” I said and wiped a tear from my eyes. I looked around the room after receiving s hug from almost everyone. I pushed Zachary away and looked him hard in the eyes.

You. Introduce me to my kids.”

“Dawn ,please-”

“Better yet just leave Zacky. Get out of my face. I told you introduce me to my kids, not to start giving me some sob bull shark of a story.” I said and looked away. I mentally gave myself kudos for censoring my curse words in front of Ryan and Mari.

“Zack, just take Nikki home and leave Ryan and Mari. I’ll drop them off home.” Matt intervened just as Zacky was about to say something. He just sighed and walked out, Nikki following him. The two children just stood awkwardly in the doorway until Lacey had picked both of them up and sat them on my bed.

“Ryan, Marika, do you remember when daddy and uncle matt talked to you about having a mommy who you haven’t met and one day you’ll meet her? And how Nikki isn’t your mommy?” she asked. Both children nodded. As she talked to them, I stared at them and took in their futures. I thought it was so cute that Mari was wearing a tiara and Ryan was holding a toy dinosaur. My eyes began to water as I stared at my children.

“Well, this your real mommy right here. Her name is Dawn, say hello to her. She was asleep for a long time and shes never met you.” Lacey instructed. Everyone watched as the children looked at me in bewilderment.

“Hi mommy.” Mari smiled, she crawled up the blankets carefully and laid down next to me and gave me a big hug.

“Hello sweety.” I smiled and held her close, letting the tears run down freely. Mari held onto me and we watched as Ryan still stared at me.

“You’re not my mommy, Nikki is!” Ryan screamed and threw his dinosaur to the floor and hopped of f the bed and ran out the room.

“Ryan James Baker!“ Jimmy shouted and ran off after him. I stared in shock as what my own flesh and blood had just said. Everyone just remained silent, the shock was thick in the air. So little words had a very big affect, and my heart was broken even more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Little Ryan is just confused :(

cmnts<3