Sequel: Attention! Attention!
Status: Completed. Will be edited.

Never Knew This Could Exist

"Attention! Attention!" Preview!

"But why, Ryan?!" Brendon is currently winning because I won't give him any Red Bull. He's an addict.

"Because it has chemicals that are bad for you and like you need any more energy." I said. He really doesn't need any more energy. It's a death if you give him free will with Red Bull. I shudder at the thought.

"Awwwwww." He made his 'Aw, please, Ryan! You know you love me!' face.

"I...have to go to the bathroom. Be right back." I said.

I can't take Brendon like that, knowing that something is going on between him and Jon Walker. Since Jon came Brendon has been hanging around Jon like a kitten to his mother. He worships Jon. In a lovely type of way. And it kills me. And Spencer is distant. So that doesn't help. He was jealous of Brendon when we first staring "hanging out" but now he just loathes me. I don't know why any more. I don't really care either. All I care about is keeping my Brendon. My Brendon.

This has been the first time Brendon and I have really hung out, alone, in a while. Because he's always with Jon, stupid Jon. Or he's sleeping. Or his mom says we can't hang out. It's like people are trying to keep us apart. And it bugs me. Even now, he's not supposed to be here. Neither am I, for that matter. School hasn't ended yet. But it's one of those days were we have stupid field stuff all day so everyone just ditches and the teachers get a few free hours. And in addition to ditching I literally had to pull Brendon here, to the park. And all they way he kept saying things like "No, Ryan. I want to hang with Jon" and I kept ignoring him.

I walked over the the bathrooms and sat by a tree. I'm far enough from Brendon so that he can't see me. That's when Spencer walks up.

"Oh, hey, Ryan." He says happy. That's a surprise.

"Hey, Spence."

........
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I put up the first chap. It's all clickable to the link.