Cyberspace Romance

One Year Later

Image
Image
Zoey smiled down at Cayden as he tried walking towards Bam. They had just finished up filming the first season of VLBv2 and it was one of the funnest experiences that Zoey had ever had. Cayden chuckled as he fell to the ground. He was Bam from top to bottom-- and he was even identical to Bam looks wise as well. If you placed a picture of Bam when he was Cayden's age, next to a picture of Cayden, you couldn't tell the two apart.

"You wanna go visit Syd?" Bam ask, Cayden who was rolling around in the floor.

Zoey smiled when she heard her daughter's name. After she was released from the hospital; they had her a small funeral, just for close family and friends and then she was buried on Bam's property. He later had the grave fenced in with a small white fence, and it has her name strung across it in large steel letters. They visit the grave site almost every single day. Zoey often see's Bam sitting out by it with his skateboard in hand.

Cayden laid his head on Bam's shoulder, and Zoey smiled as she walked out with them. It took them about five minutses to arrive to the fence. Bam opened the gate and they walked in. Zoey smiled down at her daughter's grave. She hated the fact that she would never be able to see her daughter, but she knew she was in a better place. Her parents were now taking care little Sydney. Zoey let a tear slip out of her eye, just as she always did.

"Mom mom!" Cayden nearly squealed.

Bam passed her over to Zoey, and she hugged her son tightly. Cayden wasn't old enough to understand what Bam and Zoey felt-- but one day, when he was old enough, they would sit him down and explain to him how he had a sister.

"You ready to get back to the house, babe?" Bam ask.
"Yeah-- let's go."

Bam took Cayden from Zoey, and placed him up on his shoulders, he held on to him as they walked back into the house. Zoey was having a huge dinner tonight in celebration of them finishing the show.

"What time is dinner?" Bam ask.
"In a couple of hours."
"I'm gonna go lay Cayden down for a nap then."

Bam said, placing a kiss on Zoey's cheek.

Zoey began dinner. Once Bam had put Cayden down for his nap, he came back down to the kitchen and helped Zoey. He placed the baby monitor on the kitchen counter.

He was cutting carrots for the salad, and started laughing. Zoey raised her eyebrows and looked at him. He just continued laughing.

"What?" She ask.
"It's just funny."
"What's funny?"
"Did you ever think that when I messaged you that night, that we'd be here over two years later. Married with a baby, and been through as much as we have."

Zoey smiled. Never in her wildest dreams did she think that she would have married the man who messaged her that night.

"You know-- since I've met you my life has been unpredictable." Zoey pointed out.

Bam smiled, placing the knife down on the counter and walking over to her. He pulled her close to him, placing his hands on the small of her back.

"You know this is just the beginning Mrs. Margera." Bam smirked.
"Oh really?" She ask.
"Yes, really."

He said bringing his lips down on hers.

They may have met on the internet-- but that fact seemed insignificant when they looked at everything they've been through. But nonetheless they thanked God for their cyberspace romance.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. This is the end. I wanna say thank you to everyone who read, commented, subscribed, messaged, made banners for, and supported the story! It means a lot to me.

I was impressed by the amount of readers, subscribers, and comments I received. It made writing the story so much more easier, and I really looked forward to updating it. I'm going to miss this story so much, but sadly all things must come to an end.

Readers: 784
Subscribers: 234
Comments: 440 (22 pages)

That is amazing results guys!

other current stories::
Keep On Pretending (Bam Margera)
Fatal Attraction (Edward Cullen)
Behind The Scars (Joker)