Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

84

*Jackie's POV*

I felt bad Matt was sick, and it was ALL my fault... I grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and poured the soup from the sauce pan on the stove into it, grabbed a cup of tea, a glass of ice water, an orange, and some toasted buttered bread, and headed upstairs where Matt was.

Zack had finally gotten well enough to go home, and I was just awaiting Brianna, Kristy, and Brian's verdict on when I could have my babies back. It'd been four days and I was about to freak from not seeing them.

I slowly walked up the stairs and lightly knocked on the bedroom door. I could hear the TV on, and Matt coughed.

"Yeah?" He asked, his voice more rough than usual.

I opened the door and smiled, but I crinkled my eyebrows together as he coughed again "Awe, babe... Still feeling icky?" I asked and sat down at the edge of the bed, placing the tray of food infront of him. I placed the back of my hand on his forehead and sighed "You're still hot."

"Why thank you." He smiled and slurped a spoonfull of soup. He closed his eyes and smiled "This is good... how do you make it this good? It didn't taste this good when I made it for you..." He looked up at me.

I blushed "Well... it's condensed soup, Matt." He nodded "You're supposed to add water." His face dropped, his eyes widened, and he began sputtering things.

"I..I.. I didn't know that.." He paused and looked at me "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because.." I laughed a little as he gave me a stern look, he was even intimidating when he was sick "You seemed so proud that you were making soup. Zack almost did though, I had to make him promise he never would."

"Jackie!" Matt groaned "You're supposed to tell me when I fuck up!" He knocked his head back against the headboard.

"You fucked up on that one, dearest." I laughed and kissed his cheek as he held his head "Its ok."

"Well... I'm sorry for making you eat that horrible soup for.."

"Almost a week." I laughed.

"Almost a week." He sighed and slurped up another spoonfull "But this is some rad soup."

"Really?"

"Thrashing." He smiled "I bet I'll be better in no time..."

I pressed the back of my hand against his forehead again and laughed "With that fever, you aren't going anywhere until you're one hundred percent better, mister." I stood up "I'll be downstairs, call me if you need anything." I turned to leave.

"Jackie!" Matt 'called' as if I weren't in the room.

I turned around and smirked "Yeah, Mr. Sanders?" I asked in an orderly tone, placing my hand on my hip "Soup bad? Want a different drink? Something else maybe? Or maybe some... non-watered down condensed soup?"

He pouted "You're making me feel bad about that now. I fed my sick wife non-watered condensed soup... I'm mean." He looked down.

"Oh god, what did you want?" I laughed "You called?"

"I want sex." He looked up at me with a sly smile "And you can't deny me."

"Oh I can't, can I?" I asked as he shook his head "When you get better."

"What if I told you... that I held a lamp against my head before you came up here? And that this cough," He 'coughed' "Was fake? And that I can talk completely normal?"

My jaw dropped "You faker!"

"Well..." He laughed and placed the tray of food next to him on the bed "It was a cold... the first two days, I was completely better yesterday." He smiled.

"Asshole. Like I'll have sex with you now." I crossed my arms over my chest, I knew he knew better than that. He knew I'd give in. Which... would happen sooner than later.

Matt held his arms out to me with a smile, showing off his dimples "C'mere. I'm sorry, forgive me?" He asked.

"You only want me to have sex with you." He pointed at him with a laugh.

"Weeellll... yes." He nodded "You taking care of me like this, all... caringly and stuff, is a real turn on. Like... crazy hot." He smirked, one corner of his mouth rising as I rolled my eyes "And plus, I think your accent is stronger than usual today, and that's sexy too."

"Oh really?" I asked, walking over to him as he nodded "Is that so?"

"Yep." He smiled and pulled me onto his lap, moving my legs so I straddled him.

"Jeesh." I laughed "You've thought this out, haven't you?"

"Oh yes. Since yesterday morning, when I realized it'd been... forever, since we had sex."

"Not forever. We have kids, you know. We must have had it at one time or another." I laughed as he nodded, pulling me down to him and pressing his lips to mine roughly.

"The fact you're a mother is a big turn on, too." He mumbled as we parted momentarilly.

"The fact you're a dad, and you thought this through, is a huge turn on." I laughed and moved the covers off his lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH SEXY! Sorry for the lack of updates :( Been busy lately. SORRY!!! Hope you guys are still out there *looks around* Helllooo??

xoxo Jb