Once Upon a Time

Twenty-First Century Cure

The sun was bright, burning through the double pane of the windows and resting against the desks in class 3-A. It touched skin, and lips, and eyes. The eyes of Haruhi Nayozawa especially. She slid off her glasses and cleaned off a small sun spot with the hem of her skirt, and then placed back on her face, continuing to read along in their travels guide. This summer was going to be the best. It was going to take their breaths away, and change their lives. Haruhi's especially. Nayozawa was born a twin, the oldest twin. However when she was only a few weeks old, her parents split up. Haruhi moved with her mother to cozy country-side Gyo, while her twin sister moved with her father to Tokyo. This was the summer they would meet. This is the summer Haruhi's heart would be complete.

A small piece of folded notebook paper landed on her desk from beside her. Haruhi looked to her side, her eyes meeting Miyuzuki Goto. The two girls, although bearing completely different personalities, had been the best of friends since the second grade. Miyuzuki was often quite eccentric, and girly wit a touch of tomboy attitude; while Haruhi was the brains, solely focused on a solid education and prestigious career. She unfolded the neat paper, reading scribbled symbol. "I can not wait until Tokyo Vacation! I hope I get paired with someone cute, like Moon Hae!"

Haruhi glanced up, ketti-corner to her own seat. Moon Hae Shim was one of the few Korean students accepted at their school. he was charming and very well-liked, with the face of an angel and a saint. His voice was crooned over all the time, his body had an even bigger fan base. Haruhi was in no way surprised that Miyuzuki liked him. The problem was that he had dreams of owning a large company, similar to that of GongBae Industries owned and operated in Tokyo. This summer was a big deal for him, because he was going to learn how to surivive in the business world.

He scratched his head and turned around to catch Haruhi eying him, until she glanced back down at the note. He was attractive, and had great business goals. But so many other girls were after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe! lots to come!