Lion or Wolf?

Didn't she have enough attention?

Rosalie's POV

During the time that Bella knelt over the now human Jacob, Rosalie and her family were ready. They would fight to kill if thats what it took to get everyone, or at least Bella safe. Rose herself wasn't part of this plan, ut she couldn't deny a fight when the option lingered so willingly in her midst she couldn't refuse. Her injuries didn't streach very far, her hair was a tad out of place and her jacket ripped on the right shoulder. The rest of the wolf pack were creating such a stench that Rosalie was standing a mirror image of Jasper. he stayed perfectly still. It was difficult to realise that someone was living behind those darkend yellow eyes. Rosalie eyed everyone infront of her. The wolves were unimportant, she'd have them dead soon enough anyway. There was nothing special about the animals. Then Rosie's eyes moved to the two people closer. It looked like the two humans together. One mourning over the others damaged and frail body. How could anyone feel anything other than hatred for a werewolf? It was sickening. To have to watch this was so pointless. Why was Bella caring for the dying wolf? He was doing everyone else a favour in Rosalie's eyes.

Nothing was happening. The Cullens and the Wolves waited for Bella to decide. Rosalie was actually getting rather bored. Her thought's must of reached Edward as he turned to her and hissed. She glared back but obeyed, keeping her thoughts locked up for a few moments. She focused on not breathing, that was easy though.

Then she couldn't help it, her thoughts came back to Bella. Why did everything always come back to Bella? Didn't she have enough attention? Were the incidents in the past not enough. Rosalie felt her nails digging into her palm as she clenched her fists, now having a rough picture of Bella.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, sorry i havn't updated for almost six weeks, please forgive me i've had alot on this summer but i have the hard copy back now and Rachel and myself are contunuting to write so i'll update now as often as i can :)
comment and subscribe :)
xx