Lion or Wolf?

Just Sleep

Jacob Black's POV

Everything was going fuzzy, He couldn't see the blurry face of Bella anymore. He could feel his own blood soaking his skin. He was sure death would come for him in a few moments, He knew Bella would pick the leeches. Jake didn't matter to her, he was nothing more than a weak dying person in comparison to the Cullens. Even though he knew Bella's destiny he had to have some hope left for him. Like Jacob wanted a vampires help. He could feel his bones trying to mend, his sunken stomach was poping back into place but everytime a bone fixed itself he felt a surge of agony through his body. He couldn't help himself, he yelled in such pain that two of the wolves came to his aid.
One was the largest, it was Sam. And the smaller oe was only there because he was concerned for Jacob. He smiled at Seth, even though he was in pain. The fixing of his body was only making him weaker. His eyes were getting heavy, there were howls and snarls and one loud scream that echoed through Jake's ears until his eyes dropped him into a deep well earned sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short chapter but so much better written than the one before,
i hope chapter thirteen hasn't stopped you reading ot made you unsubscribe, the story gets so much better i just had an off day when i wrote that chapter i promise you it gets better and chapter thirteen may well change :)

xxx
Comment and subscribe please!
Lou