Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Twenty-Five

While we forget those sluts, here's what happened after Ryan nosebleeded again...

Bob's P.O.V.

"Yuck! No way! My shirt is stained with Ryan Ross' blood that came from his nose!" Hayley yelled, jumping and screaming like crazy.

Ryan is getting dizzy judging by the look in his eyes. Honey is even helping him stand. I wonder where's Shaira at a time like this?

"Oh my god! Ryan?!"

Speaking of the devil, there she is to save Ryan's day. I think I can compare the ladies here to the Power Puff Girls. Hayley as Buttercup, Honey as Blossom and Shaira as Bubbles, the sweetest of them all.

Ryan's eyes widened as he saw her little Bubbles (I think I'm going to get used to this...) being concerned by his state right now. He immediately pushed Honey away from him and miraculously, got better. Good job, Bubbles, good job.

"D-Don't worry, Shai, I'm okay." Ryan said as he gasps for air.

Shaira's eyes turned in to "suspicious mode".

"What did you just call me?" She asked.

Ryan paused for a moment. It seemed that he didn't understand what she just said. And were just here to watch everything, it's really like a sitcom if you ask me.

Ryan smiles suddenly like Elvis Presley, maybe he's going to impress her or something. Oh and for your information Ryan Ross, there's obviously a zero chance to win her heart at this state! You're such an idiot!

"Well, because Honey doesn't call you any names to start with, so... From now on, being your best friend's big brother, I will call you Shai." He explains. Man, that sucks!

Shaira's jaw dropped when he said that. Huh?! What the hell?! Could it be Ryan's plan is working?!

"Fine, whatever. I'm going to bed." She said, walking away.

Ryan grinned like he was the happiest guy in the world. Sigh... I know I shouldn't say this, but I think he's getting the upper-hand here now.

But all that changes when...

"Hey guys, have you seen Honey?" Ryan asked, starting to get worried.

"NOPE." We all answered.

I just noticed that since our paparazzi gathered, we haven't seen her. Uh-oh. Something is wrong here and I just know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Hayley.
Go Ryan.
Go Bob.

And where did Honey run off to... Did she even run off?
That's for Honey to decide.
Go Faye!

shinygravimcr