Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Twenty-Four

Jannicka's POV

Oh my fucking God! I'm, like, right in front of Frankie Iero! Oh... I can see Jayna flirting with him. BACK OFF, SISTER! HE'S MINE! [wow... they're crazy...]

"Hey, Jay... Can I talk to you for a minute? About my ex?" I asked her, nicely. She totally knew what I was talking about, so she broke off Frankie and grabbed Jaime on the way.

"What the fuck do you want?" She asked. Damn, that girl can be harsh at times...

"Look, Jayna... I know you like him and all, but you've got to get over the fact that he likes me! I mean, can you blame him?" I said. Jaime just gave me a glare and Jayna rolled her eyes.

"Turns out he's seeing someone, Bucko. Ryan's little sister." My mouth hung open. I started yelling out random cuss words, which I was sure was heard in the other room, because everyone there came in immediately.

"THAT FUCKING BITCH STEALING HIM! WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT CUNT HAVE THAT I FUCKING DON'T?! I MEAN, SHE'S A SHITTY ASS SINGER AND CAN'T PLAY DRUMS FOR SHIT!" I stormed. They all looked at me.

"Jan... It's okay... He's blind... He can't see through 'love,' even though it would be illegal... Considering...." She left it off at that and started to whisper to me instead. "Considering that she's much too young for him and her brother woud never allow it..." A smile crept onto my face.

"You're right... I'll just let it go... Jaime... Come here," I ordered. She ran to me, with a huge frown. "I have an idea for you to get with the bitch's brother...." *Insert evil laughter here*

"Okay... Thanks, girls... For the pep talk," I thanked. I was playing the innocent card. Everyone in the room went 'aww' and smiled. I almost gagged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe... What shall be her evil plan?
Mua ha ha ha!

[&#9829;]Honey[&#9829;]