Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Thirty-One

Pete's P.O.V.

Sigh... Nothing beats the day by reading romance stories with me, Patrick, Shaira, Ryan, Honey and Frankie and Mikey.

While we were sitting on the couch, Ryan gave us the killer look and shouted,

"Shouldn't you all be going home?!"

We all looked at him with sarcastic smiles. We know what he's totally up to. Were not gonna let you do it, Ryan. She's too young.

"Hey, about we just stay here for the night and be Bubbles' bodyguards?" Bob asked. Who the hell is Bubbles?

"Who are you talking about?" Josh asked.

"Ryan's soon-to-be princess." Brendon said, looking at Ryan.

"Hahahaha! That's a funny nickname if you ask me!" Hayley exclaimed.

Ryan glared at us and sighed. Looks like he gave up. Yahoo!

"Okay, okay. You can all stay here for the night. Just don't... wake them up." Ryan reminded.

We just nodded but we have our fingers crossed. Poor Ryan. Don't ever trust fellow bands, I really mean it.

After that, Ryan went to the grocery to buy our food. He's like our servant. Hahaha! While the tow girls were asleep... Hey. Where's Mikey? I hadn't seen him in a little while. Speaking of the devil,

"Hey guys, have you seen Mikey anywhere?" Gerard asked, being his brother.

We shook our heads.

"Damn it. Where is he now?" Gerard said, crossing his arms. I thought for a little. Then, something struck me.

"A-ha! I know!" I shouted.

"He's in Honey's room." Patrick interrupted.

Damn it! How can he read my mind?!

"What?!" They all shouted.

I smiled and nodded while Patrick continued to glare at me.

"Are you still mad about..." I was about to ask about reading our story when Patrick cut me off,

"Shut up."

I gave him my irresistible puppy dog eyes but he just glared at me. I patted his shoulder which made his eyes a little wide.

"Why don't you give it a try?" I offered.

"Why the hell are you recommending a story where we are... Er..." Patrick was blushing. Awww.... He's so cute!

"How about Shaira's story?" I asked Patrick.

Patrick removed the cute face when he glared at me again.

"Shaira's making a story like that about us?! Of all persons?!" He shouted in front of me at the top of his lungs. Whoa, slow down cowboy!

"J-Just.... calm down!" I said, closing my eyes.

Okay... I just forgot about the real situation here.

Shoot! Everybody's already upstairs, looking at Honey and Mikey sleeping with each other while Patrick and I are having our moment! Hmmm... Which should I choose? Patrick or love? Patrick or love? Oh, what the hell! I'm always with Patrick! So, I grabbed Patrick's arm and pulled ourselves upstairs where we see the new couple! Mikey and Honey!

Then, we heard a door slam. Uh-oh. It's Ryan with our food!
♠ ♠ ♠
About Pete's ridiculous thought about him and Patrick, it's all sarcasm.
Hehehehe....
Congratulations Faye and Mikey!
The new couple!
How about Ryan and me?
Hahaha!
Forget us!
*evil*