Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Thirty-Three

Hayley's P.O.V.

OH MI GOSH! MIKEY KISSED HONEY! HAHAHAHA! THIS IS JUST A CLASSIC! AND RYAN KICKING THE DOOR OPEN FOR LIKE, 10 TIMES! HAHAHAHA! THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED IN OUR LIVES... FOR NOW.

I can't believe it. Ryan lost against Mikey. He isn't even giving a clue that he like Honey. Speaking of liking Honey...

"Hey!" I called Mikey.

"What?"

"Do you like Honey? No, no, no. Do you love Honey?!" I asked, sounding cracked/ out of my mind.

Mikey glared at me and mumbled something. I think it's "STFU."

Hahahaha! LOL Mikey, lol!

Beside me, Jeremy, Josh and Zac are still laughing their asses. Oh, this is so fun! I knew that Ryan and Shaira are not the only ones that are lovey wuvey.

While we were still having the time of our lives, Ryan walked towards us and we immediately stopped laughing. He didn't glare at us, he just sighed and sat beside Zac. After that, welaughed again. Ryan is such a loser. No offense though... NOT!

[And that's why you can never trust any band members, even if they're women.]

Ryan sighed again, we just glanced at him and he was saying something. We stopped laughing again and listened to what he was saying. Awwww... Were good now.

"Wow... I didn't know Mikey likes my little sister. Now that he told her and even kissed her, I have no chance nor confidence to win Shaira's heart."

We paused for a moment. But then we laughed again. Ryan became a little confused.

"Why are you guys laughing?" He asked.

"You are such a wimp, man. Look at Mikey." Jeremy said. We were giggling when he said that.

"Yeah, maybe he's giving you the inspiration!" Josh exclaimed. Hmmm... I think he's right.

"Life is too short! Come on! Do it already! Make us laugh again!" Zac shouted. I don't get what he just said.

Then, Ryan at last had the confident and determined look. Also known as the The-look-where-Ryan-can-win-Shaira's-heart.

But all of a sudden,

"Hey guys, still laughing about it?" Shaira asked.

Ryan blushed and hid behind my back. Awwww... Ryan's is like a little kid.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm still laughing from the last chapter.
LOL