Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Thirty-Five

Shaira's P.O.V.

I can't believe it! It's my, no. Our birthday! But why the hell would they ditch us? Hmmm... *thinks like the smartest person on Earth* A-ha! They're planning a secret surprise party for us! Idiots! Why do you have to make it more obvious?!

"Why are you laughing?" Honey asked, looking at me like I was some crazy fangirl or something. Well, I am one for your information.

I grinned and shook my head. Honey then glared at me and started to walk home. I caught up with her but she still ignored me. What's her problem? So, I pretended to ignore her too. When glanced at me, I would look at the scenery beside me (while walking, of course!)...

*A LITTLE LATER*

Damn it! It's been two hours! And were lost! Why they hell did they ditch us in the middle of nowhere of all things! I noticed Honey's lips were moving, she's trying to say something. So, I looked at her and she said,

"Damn."

I glared at her and looked away. She did the same thing. We still continued to walk for half an hour until we reached our mansion. There was no lights on. Sigh... They are such stupid birthday planners. I will never ever hire them as planners of any event, ever!

Honey walked in first and shouted,

"Anybody home?!"

Doesn't she notice that they're throwing us a surprise party? Typical.

Then, a blanket swished... What? Blanket? Oh, it's a ghost... Hahahaha... What a prank to pull.

The blanket swished again. I think it's moving towards us. Nice try guys, 'cause nothing scares me even...

"GHOST!" Honey shouted.

What the hell?! A ghost?!

We ran and screamed all the way until we heard someone mention our names... He sounds like... Ryan!

End of P.O.V.

*BACKSTAGE*

"Where are they?" Hayley asked.

"Dunno." Patrick replied.

"Damn it. I knew we shouldn't have ditched them." Mikey said.

"Don't worry, Ryan's already mentioning their names. Maybe they'll be here any se---"

Shaira and Honey marched to the backstage, surprising everybody. But what they didn't know is that they've seen a ghost for the first time in their lives....
♠ ♠ ♠
GHOST!
Sigh...
I can't think of any good statements now...
*thinks*