Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Thirty-Six

???'s POV? Erm... No one's POV! ^_^ And Shaira, make your effin POV's longer!... Oh! And this is a very short chapter!

"Dude... What happened?" Hayley asked the two panting girls. The girls couldn't talk. They were too busy trying to regain their breaths.

"Shit!" Honey gasped. "There was a *faint*"

"What... the...?!" Mostly everyone, besides Shaira, shrieked. Shaira tried looking for Ryan because... Well, because Honey has asthma. [true story. I have asthma, but it's starting to go away! ^_^]

"Ryan! Where the fuck are you?!" She yelled throughout the big stadium. "Your fucking sister might die!" [Ooh... Back to the dying.. COME ON! i wanna be in the hospital and almost/really die! LOL!]

"What?!" He screamed, rushing out of the room that held all the instruments. "What happened?!"

"We were running over to here because we saw a fucking ghost!"

"FUCK! I don't have her inhaler!"

"WHAT?! You're a motherfucking shitty ass brother, you know that?!"

Hearing this, Ryan's eyes filled with tears.

"Yeah! I'm a bad brother... I know..." He cried, breaking down. Shaira hugged him while he was breaking down on the floor.

"Mikey! Where's the inhaler you brought?!" Gerard asked frantically to his younger brother. Mikey was freaking out.

"I-I I DON'T KNOW!" He searched around his pockets while Frank dialed 9-1-1

"Hello?! Yes, we need an ambulance! NOW!" Frank demanded. Honey was unconscious. Her pulse was weakening. Her breathing was fading. She was turning pale.

"FRANK! Help!"

"I AM! I FUCKING CALLED THE AMBULANCE!"

Sirens. Gasping. Blood coming out of her mouth. Tears. Crying. Music. Last breaths.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe... I just want some drama and my mom mentioned something about my asthma, giving me some D R A M A!

YESH! I just want a hospital scene. I mean, what is a fan-fiction including My Chem without a visit to the hospital?

[&#9829;]Honey[&#9829;]