Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Fifty-One

Brendon's P.O.V.

Ah, I'm such a good planner. No one is smarter than me because I'm the smartest of all! Hahaha! *evil laugh* Anyways, I planned for the birthday girls to sing what they wanna sing. Because I was following Honey while she was humming one of Hey Monday's songs, because she wanna sing and all, I decided to tell the one who's in charge (whoever that is) that Honey and Shaira are gonna sing on stage! I don't know if Shaira can sing but what the hell! She's gonna dedicate it to Ryan!

Huh? Speaking of Ryan and Shaira, where the heck are they? I don't want my plan to get ruined because they're not here! Huh? Pete's also gone! Hmmm... *thinks like a "genius" Could it be... A love triangle?!

While Honey is overreacting and swearing at me, which I totally ignored, I will try to search for the three.

I opened the backstage door and outside, I can see them... Not hanging out with each other! They are in their own places! Pete's in Starbucks, Ryan is the grocery and Shaira... Shaira is walking towards me! She then suddenly slapped me, which hurt a lot.

"What the?!" I exclaimed.

After that, she hugged me, and she was crying. Phew! I thought she was gonna confess to me or something! After that incident with Ryan, I can never love a person again! (It's a long story)

"Brendon... D-Does... Ryan..."

I just shushed her and hugged her back. I don't want Ryan to kill me because I told her that he's really, so madly and crazily in love with her.

And... Oh shit.

Pete and Ryan are running towards me, ready to kick my ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE CRAZE TIME! HAHAHA!
Poor Brendon. *snicker*