Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Fifty-Seven

Pete's P.O.V.

*sound of wind blowing through him*

Eh? What just happened? It suddenly became really cold.

*just like the first one*

...Is there like... a ghost here or something? 'Cause it's totally creeping me out.

...

Oh! I remember Patrick saying something to me when cold wind blows through you, it means something is going to happen. But I don't remember if it's good or bad. I don't remember because I was half-asleep when Patrick was explaining that to me.

Jon then patted my shoulder and asked where Brendon is. I pointed to where he is, and he just laughed at the knocked out Brendon.

"Pete!"

Huh? And who the heck is...

"Can I have your autograph?"

Oh, it's Honey's sweetheart.

"Um... Can I?"

I simply shook my head. He pouted and walked away, maybe searching for Honey. Oh, by the way, where's Shaira?

I then walked around and I see no Shaira (Wow, I'm describing her as a thing. She would totally kill me if she heard this...).

"Pete!"

Speaking of her killing me, there she is! Yes! I thought she would come back crying to-- Eh, you all already know.

"Hey sweets!" I called back. She then walked towards me and leans on me. Yeah... I like that.

"Will... Will..."

"Huh? What are you saying?"

"Will you stay... with me... forever?" She asked, blushing.

My eyes widened as she said that. And then, my heart began to beat fast. Wow, I've never experienced this feeling before. And I know it's because of Shaira. But what's confusing me is...

Do I really love her?

"B-But... But..."

Huh? She's saying something more?

"But as friends, okay?"

Then, my heart began beating normal. Huh? I thought this was supposed to break. But... it kinda hurt.

But after all this time...

I still like her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh... No comment? This chapter pretty much sucked. XD