Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Fifty-Eight

Honey’s POV

Drew came walking to me with a sad face on.

“What happened?” I asked, my mouth stuffed with cake.

“Pete Wentz won’t give me an autograph,” He whined. I sighed and shook my head.

“Well, then… Go ask someone else. Seriously, Drew. If you’re hanging out with people like them, you don’t just ask for an autograph!” His expression turned angry and before I knew it, my hand was up to my stinging right cheek.

“Never! Ever talk to me like that ever again!” He said. “Or there’ll be worse consequences…” I swallowed the huge lump in my throat and took a deep breath. He walked away, whistling, while I went to the bathroom.

Looking in the mirror, I sighed. There was a red handprint on my cheek, and it was pretty visible. Damn, this is where bringing foundation is a very good idea. Did I leave mine in my bag?

With my hood up, I walked to the back of the room. I found my Tinkerbelle bag and rummaged through it. Once I found the foundation, I ran to the bathroom. But the wind made my hood fall off. Right when I was walking next to Ryan. Shit.

“Honey, stop!” He commanded. I ignored him and kept running. He would NEVER dare walk into the girl’s bathroom! Hehe…

Okay, so maybe he would. The door opened while I was putting the foundation on my face. I gasped and finished up quickly.

“Honey, stop. Did he slap you or something?” I shook my head. Lie.

“No Ryan. He did not slap me,” I cried. Not really helping the lying thing… “I am just merely making myself prettier for the whole night.” I sniffed and continued putting the yucky thing on.

“Honey, I swear! If he hurt you--”

“Yes Ryan! He fucking hurt me! He slapped me just because I told him that if he’s hanging out with us, he shouldn’t be asking for autographs!”

“That bastard!” He stomped out of the bathroom and walked over to My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Panic, Fall Out Boys, Hey Monday, and whatever band I didn’t call. They all gathered in a group and Shaira stood by me.

“Honey, he slapped you,” she stated. I nodded, a tear coming down. I looked out into the partying crows and saw him sucking face with some girl. Shaira looked towards my way and gasped. “That bitch is cheating on you!!!”

I shushed her. I didn’t want him to get sent to the hospital or die. I just wanted him to stop hurting me.

The bands all went into the crowd to where Drew was and I heard punches. I didn’t want to hear it or see it. I closed my eyes and blocked my ears, so his screams can’t be heard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shorty filler.. Damn... Well, have fun! =D
And damn... I'm starting to go on Chat allot! If you find me there, go ahead and talk!
and me and my friend Jay (AuthorJMichael) are starting this whole Vampire//Shapeshifter love story thing. I don't think that it'll be a fan-fiction, but his writing is AWESOME! So watch out for that.

Well, that's all my announcements; SHAIRA'S TURN! =D