Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Sixty-Three

Jon's P.O.V.

After the whole incident, we got to the bus and while were in there, I sense weird auras. For some reason, I think Ryan and Honey are planning something... Weird. As for the others, Pete hasn't let go of Patrick since he had beaten up Brendon, who is full of bandages right now. Frank is acting emo while Mikey is the opposite. Bob and Ray are playing video games while Gerard is singing in the bathroom. Spencer is... I dunno. Looks like this is your typical atmosphere full of bands.

"Hey Jon, is my face getting better? We have a concert tomorrow, right?" Brendon asked, touching his face.

"...No," I bluntly said. Then Brendon acted emo as well with Frank in the corner. I snickered and Spencer noticed me.

"Why are you getting all the fun man?" He asked, making a non-cute puppy dog pout.

"Because it's fun," I said, grinning at Brendon and Frank.

From their emo corner, I can hear their conversation.

"Hey Frankie, is my face getting better from all the beatings Pete and Ryan gave me?" He asked again. He's just too desperate. We do have a concert tomorrow and the fans will give a reaction like, "WTF has happened to his face?" And the fangirls would be like, "Who ruined the face of our dear Brennie?! We'll totally kill him/her!" What they don't know is that Pete Wentz and Ryan Ross did that to him. Hehehe... I can't wait what will happen.

"Hey, why are you so happy?" Spencer asked.

I grinned.

"Nothing."

Spencer punched me in the shoulder.

"You suck."

"Don't worry, you suck too," I said, patting him in the shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
FILLAH!
Come on Honey, get some ideas for you and Ryan's plan!