Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Sixty-Four

My usual POV, fucker!

“So the plan is just that?” I asked, keeping her voice down. Ryan nodded and smiled. “Just make her jealous…? Well, usually, I would mock it, but it just might work… Shaira was once a jealous person… Once a green-eyed monster, always a green-eyed monster,” I snickered.

“Shut up. Anyways, do you know anyone who will be—”

“Brave enough to date you…? Insane enough to date you? Crazy— ”

“SHUT UP!” He screamed. I sighed and apologized.

“Look, this shouldn’t be that hard. You’re fucking famous! You have girls AT YOUR FUCKING FEET WRITING FANTASY STORIES ABOUT YOU!” [a/n: *ahem*Shaira Budoy*ahem*]

He laughed and nodded. “We’ll find one soon enough…”

“Sooner than you think,” I said, remembering someone whom I met at the party. “You think Cassadee would be up for it?”

“She’s taller than me!”

“She was wearing heels!”

“Oh… Okay then… Ask!” I laughed and walked up to Cassadee.

“Cassy? You wanna do me an Ryro a favor?” I asked in my sweet voice.

“Ha, you and your brother always doing secret stuff… What is it?”

“Erm…” I got closer to her and whispered, “Wanna pretend to be his gf to make Shaira jealous? He REALLY likes her and he’s trying to battle Pete in it.”

“Oh, sure. Be glad to help someone win their love!” Cassadee agreed. I squealed and hugged her.

“Cassadee Pope, I fucking love you!” I gave her a big hug and dragged her to Ryan. “Now, Ryan, act like you’re asking her out,” I whispered. Ryan smiled and asked Cassadee if she liked being in a band.

“Of course!” Cassadee screamed, giving Ryan a hug. Everyone turned to look at them. Cass and Ryan blushed.

“Awe, look at the two new lovebirds!” I yelled, grabbing everyone’s attention… And Shaira’s wide-eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, I feel so evil doing this to Shaira… Anyways, I don’t know Cassadee Pope’s middle name, so NERR!
And yeah……….. That’s their awesome plan… But it’s not really awesome... Haha! FOOLED YA!

Oh, and yesh... I am aware that this update is short. DEAL WITH IT! haha, no I love you... But still, deal with it!