Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Eighty-Two.

Frank's POV;

I saw Mikey staring at me and Honey. I smirked intertwined our fingers. She looked up at me and flashed me a smile, then went back to talking with Shaira.

"Hey, I'm gonna go and rest," I announced.

Shaira rolled her eyes. "We don't need to know everything you're gonna do. 'Hey, I'm gonna go take a piss. Hey, I'm gonna go and mastu--'"

"Shut up," I hissed. Again, she rolled her eyes. I sighed and walked towards Mikey, who was practically gawking at us.

"So, you and Honey..." He mumbled. I nodded and smiled. "How'd this happen? How long has this been? When? What the fu--"

"Jesus, Mikes. You ask too many questions. This happened a while back; it's been about forever; and I think I just answered that." I thought over my answers, hoping they didn't sound too obvious.

Mikey took a breath in. "What about that time when I kissed her?" He asked.

I winced at the memory. "We were broken up at the time. We took a month break, alright? So she never cheated on me."

He wasn't buying it, but he let it drop. "Okay..." He said slowly, stalking off. Probably to tell Gerard. He tells his brother everything. What a lovely relationship.

×~×~×

Gerard's POV;

"Gerard! Gerard!" I looked away from watching Mean Girls to see Mikey, running like a maniac. He tripped, then hit the back of the couch, which resulted in me laughing my ass off.

He muttered some cuss words under his breath and sighed, grabbing a seat net to me. "Gee, Frank and Honey. Know anything about them?"

Of course. Us My Chemical Romance folk are so weird. Well, they are. They think that I know everything about everyone. Like, excuse me. I am not Gretchen Weiners, okay? My father is not the inventor of Toasted Strudels, okay? But Jesus Christ, I saw them holding hands earlier when Ryan, Oliver, Hayley, and Shaira were in the room. Does this mean...?

I shrugged. "They're best friends? Y'know, besides Honey and Shaira, but we all just consider them as sisters now, so..."

Mikey twitched. "So, they're not together?"

"I saw them holding hands earlier and Honey was all cuddled up with Frank. Oliver left all pissed and shit, and then Ryan left all pissed." I smiled at myself, feeling proud that I went all ninja on everyone.

With a sigh, Mikey frowned. "I guess I'm too late," he muttered. "I can never win! I'm such a RyRo at this stupid game of love."

Gerard patted my back. "Well you know, you always have Alicia on your back."

Mikey's eyes beamed, then turned evil. "I got an idea!" He screeched, running down the hall.

"Good luck!" I yelled after him, chuckling to myself.

Then I just realized... I'm kinda sorta in-love with Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jesus Christ.
We all knew it was true.
Nice to know Gerard got it off his chest.
:)
It took me like 8 hours to write this.
Mostly because I was too busy freaking out about school.
Which I should get ready for.
LET'S POP CHAMPAGNE OHHHH~
Okay, Shaira's turn.
xoxo<3