Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Eighty-One

Pete's P.O.V.

Listening to your own band's songs on your iPod is just wicked. I'm awesome that way, and I bet all of you already know that.

Hm? An Oliver Sykes is marching towards the exit door, wearing a "goddamn it, I'm so pissed!" face. Well, I don't really care about what happened, 'coz I don't give a damn about him, only about myself and I don't know him that much. Psh, is he even famous internationally? I think not. Shaira doesn't know him that well, so I guess he's not very known in the Phili-- Whatever that country is, where Rachel Berry of Glee says, "where it's sunny everyday." And yes, I watch Glee whether you like it or not. Maybe because it'll feature our songs in it and I can't wait when.

And after Oliver, Ryan marches also towards the exit door. Hm? Is Ryan following Oliver? Gasp! Are they... Together? No, that can't be. Well, you never know. Nothing's impossible if you ask me. I wonder who'll be the next one marching where they don't care I'm actually thinking about their strange movement and behavior. A minute later, no one walked out. I think Honey and the others are inside, maybe I should go there because I want to.

When I walked in, just what I wanted, a Shaira, Honey and... Frank? What the hell's Frank doing here? I know he just hangs out by himself, being one of the loners here and all.

"Oh, Pete, hey," Shaira said. Yeah, Shaira. She's the only one who actually notices me. Gotta love this kid.

"What's up?" I said, looking directly at Honey and Frank. There's a strange aura around those two, and it's giving me the chills.

"Oh nothing, it's just that me and Frank are back on dating," Honey bluntly said, sticking out her tongue and started jumping like crazy. What the fu-- Since when were they dating? I never knew that they've been dating all along! I thought she's was Mikey's. Okay, now I'm effing confused at the moment.

"Back? I don't get it. You and Frank never had a relationship," I said, raising an eyebrow, getting suspicious at the people around me.

"We kept it a secret," Frank said, grinning widely. Okay, now that's just weird. They are both weird. Wait, we already knew that. Hm... Now that he said that it's a secret, maybe that's the reason why Oliver and Ryan walked out? I don't know, I'm just guessing.

"I'm guessing that's why Oliver and Ryan walked out?" I asked. Damn, I need to stop saying what I'm thinking!

Shaira rolled her eyes and eventually nodded. Yes! I'm right! At last!

"Oliver walked out because Honey told him that she and Frank are already together and Ryan on the other hand walked out as well because he didn't know a single thing that Honey and Frank are already dating," she explained, ending it with a bow. You deserve a standing ovation, Shaira. You sure do. I then looked at Honey and Frank and they both nodded and gave a thumbs-up.

"Yeah, what she said," Frank said, smiling. Honey just grinned. Sigh... I was kind of rooting for Mikey if you ask me. Too bad.

Mikey's P.O.V.

I wonder where everybody is? Sigh... I'm sooo bored. I wanna have fun and do random things with my bestest buddies!

Then I saw Oliver entering the bus, looking kinda angry. I don't wanna mess with him, I don't even know him. I just know that he was Honey's ex-boyfriend. Ah, it hurts to hear that you love already had a few broken hearts wherein you have none... yet. I looked at him as he entered the room and exited on the back door. What's the point of entering if you're not gonna do anything before getting out again? Jeez, I guess Oliver is kinda stupid if you ask me.

After Oliver, I got back to my bored state. Sigh...

Oh, wait, Ryan came in the bus. Cool! Wait... He's looking pretty angry too. Don't tell me... Ryan's chasing after Oliver for a fight? Maybe because Oliver did something bad to Honey that it made Ryan pissed off and yatta yatta yatta, which results to this situation now!

Wow, for a guy that doesn't talk that much, I think too much.

"Ryan?" I asked.

"What?" He hissed. Oooohhh.... He's really mad.

"What's up with you?" I said, cocking my head.

Ryan looked at me for a moment and then his angry look turned in to a...blank one. Huh? He then sat on the couch and sighed.

"You don't wanna know, trust me," he said.

"Is it about Honey again?" I asked, getting little by little to the answers I need. Oooohhh... I sound like a detective here!

"Obviously," Ryan replied, rolling his eyes. I smirked and said,

"What about her?"

Ryan then looked at me as if he was worried. I don't know why. Am I involved in the situation?

"You'll find out..." He said. And then, I heard people laughing at the entrance, they were Shaira, Honey and Frank. And Honey and Frank are... Hugging? Why do they... Look so perfect with each other? Don't tell me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I tried my best with this one, so you should too with yours, Honey.
And yeah, a plot twister!
I kinda remember you and Mikey having something, but yeah, now it's officially broken and ruined!
Muawahaha!