Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Eight

Ryan's POV

I should tell her now! Before Pete starts flirting with her again! Ugh... Just thinking about that makes me hella mad...

"Shaira...?" I managed to choke out. She looked at me before motioning me to continue. Come on, Ryan. You can preform in front of people... Thousands, and yet you can't talk to one girl?! She's your little sister's best friend! And you guys are all alone!

Shaira cleared her throat, making me snap back into reality.

"You were saying...?"

"Erm... *Gulp* I was saying... I was thinking about having your band preform with us!" I quickly changed the subject. Not now... Why can't I just fucking tell her?!

She fiddled with the hem of her shirt before answering.

"I'll have to talk with everyone before deciding. It really depends on the lead singer... Me and Honey are just the background people..."

I nodded with a fake smile before re-entering the room where everyone was. Or, where I thought they were. They probably went back downstairs to eat... Hayley must be pissed off...
O.O

"Why the fuck do we have to cook?!" We heard Hayley scream. I covered my ears, because she shrieked at the answer she's gotten.

"Because you guys are the women and we are the men. They en are more important which we celebrate for and you guys run it. Now, get out dinner ready... Chop, chop!" This coming from Pete... No surprise...

Hayley just kicked him in the balls (second time today) and went upstairs to Honey's room, Honey following.

We just stayed there, watching the "drama."

"Who's gonna cook our food?" Pete whined. Patrick yawned and slapped the back of his head.

PITY PITY PITY! I PITY THE PATRICK!

"Who else do you think, dumb-ass?" This coming from Brendon. I chuckled and volunteered.

"I used to have to cook for these two dorks all the time. I'll cook," I said, going into the kitchen and making stuff for both vegetarians and omnivores.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe... Short...
April 9, 2009. 12:45 A.M.
HAPPY BIRFDAY GERARD!