Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Seven

Mikey's P.O.V.

When Honey opened the door, we immediately pushed Pete to her, demanding her to apologize to him, for kicking his balls... bad.

But we didn't expect that she's going to whisper something to him. Are they all right now? Well, that's a relief now... So, I told the guys to go downstairs and eat dinner, we'll make the women here make the dinner, were men, so it's natural they make it [lazy ass].

"Why do we have to make dinner?!" Hayley asked, angry at us.

They all looked at me. I pointed at Frank who's next to me. He was like, "Hey!"

Hayley punched me in the face, which sorta hurt. When she was about to kick my ass, we heard another scream, from Pete.

We ran upstairs... again.

"What's the problem now?" Patrick asked, bored. I noticed Patrick gets bored easily. I pity you, Patrick.

Pete and Honey looked at us curiously. Honey stood up her chair and slammed the door shut.

"How rude." Gerard mumbled.

Patrick just yawned and didn't mind that someone didn't answer his question. Once again, I pity you, Patrick.

All of a sudden, Ryan kicked the door and the door collapsed. Nice going, Ross. Now you have to pay the damages even though it's your own house.

"What the?!" Honey exclaimed.

Ryan glared at the two. It's just like the look he gave Hayley earlier.

"What? We did nothing!" Pete said.

"Nothing?! Why did you just slam the door at us with nothing to say?!... Huh?" He was cut off by a "huh?" Hmmm... I saw that Pete and Honey are reading something in the computer.

"Mibba?" Ryan said, with his eyes widened.

"What's the problem? Were just reading fan-fics you know." Honey explained.

"Oh yeah, come over here, Patrick." Pete called. Patrick walked over to them and read that "something" on the computer. His eyes widened... for the first time.

"Yuck! This is so gross! You and I making out?! Never in a million years?!" Patrick exclaimed.

"Hehehe... It's kind of turning me on, you know." Pete said, seducing Patrick. This is just the most disgusting I've ever seen!

After hearing our noises, Shaira opened her door and in front of her... Ryan Ross. Aieeee....

"Uh...." Hahaha! Ryan is just speechless!

"What are you guys doing? And why is Honey's door...."

Ryan just pushed her away from us, explaining to her what happened or he just wanted to be with her.

Yup, we all know his dirty little secret. Poor Ryan Ross.
♠ ♠ ♠
No comment? =D
Happy birthday Gerard!