Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Taco Bell

"So, what are we going to do today?" Viv's legs swung back and forth off the table.

"I need some smokes." Ryker said glancing at her as he sat on the bench at her left.

"What do you want to do?" Dwight asked looking down at me as I laid down on table across from Viv and Ryker.

"I don't know." I sighed shrugging as I kept my eyes up to the clouds making shapes. "Whatever."

"Steph. Mel. What do you guys wanna do?" Viv asked.

"I'll go, I'll study later for our geometry test." Mel, our film maker said. She kept poking my cast at my right.

"I'm free." Steph sighed, her nails clicking loud on her cell as she texted next to Mel.

"I'm hungry." I suddenly said, turning my head to face a seated Dwight at my left.

"Let's get Ryker his smokes and then get something to eat." Dwight stood up high and tall like the Empire State Building compared to me.

"Let's go!" Viv shrieked as she jumped off her table.

"Where though?" I asked as I sat up.

"Tacos? Chinese? Taco Bell?" Dwight ranted off.

"Taco Bell's the SHIT!" Steph made clear with her shout.

"But first, 7/11." Ryker reminded us of his precious cigarettes.

"Let's head out then." Dwight commanded as he pulled me to his side.

"Ryker!" Viv cheered as she entwined her bony fingers in his larger, manly ones.

Mel and Steph got up and we all walked with our backpacks and left the school ground. By now, everyone had left to go home or some practice. Mel and Steph walked next to me and Dwight while the other couple walked before us.

"Will Orlando Bloom move faster?" I joked as Dwight and I walked behind them.

"You wish you had me." He smirked looking at me.

"Don't hate, Kit!" Viv shouted.

"Nah!" I stuck my tongue out at them. "I'm okay with Dwight."

He squeezed my hand and pulled me closer to him as we walked.

"I'm huungry." Steph whined.

"Me toooo." Mel joined in the whining.

"Me too!" I shouted letting go of his hand. "We'll meet you at Taco Bell!"

"I'm comin' too!" Viv shouted as she joined our group of females.

"Ryker, guess I'm going with the girls." Dwight told him as we stopped walking.

"No!" He glared at me. "Let the girls wait there. Come with me to 7/11."

"Dwight. Go with him before he tries to kill me again-" I started.

"Or cries." Viv added with a laugh. "I hate seeing him cry."

"I'll watch them, boys." Mel stepped up above Viv and me at her 5'10 height. "No guy will come in contact with these two."

"Later!" Steph shouted waving her hands at the boys who were frozen in place side-by-side.

"Later." I quickly shifted my feet to balance on the balls to kiss Dwight on his cheek. "Let's go!"

Not making it a few feet, he was able to pull me back for a kiss full on the lips. "That's a kiss."

"Enough, lovers." A disgusted Steph made some weird noises.

"Invite your boyfriend then, Sherlie." Mel scolded her.

"He is busy." She pouted and turned away.

"Gettin' his ass drunk or high." I mumbled just above my breath as we walked away from the guys.

Viv ran to catch up after kissing her precious Orlando Bloom look-alike. Her fingers wrapped around mine and began to swing them back and forth. I just stared at her weirdly from the corner of my eyes as walked. Mel walked at my left with Sherlie at her right.

"Should we ditch them again?" Steph asked.

"Nah." Viv shook her head. "I'm really fucking starving!"

"Me too." That was when all of our stomachs growled.

A few more minutes of walking, we made it inside. Steph ran in and ordered quickly what she wanted first. After her was me then Viv and Mel. Once we got our food, we turned around to search for a table. As my eyes swept around, they landed on a pair of deep, dark eyes that smiled at me.

"Bill!" I screamed with a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Hallo, Kitzia!" Bill shouted with a big smile waving at me.

"Whose that?" Mel asked leaning into my ear.

"Oh my god!" Viv shrieked. "You are THE Bill Kaulitz!"

"Oh great." Steph rolled her eyes, making me laugh.

I just shook my head and followed after her to a big table. After putting our plates on the table for four and added another small one.

"Hiya!" Bill shouted right behind me.

"Ah!" I shouted in fright as I jumped up in alarm. "Bill!" I glared at him.

"Missed ya." He cheered as he gave me a hug.

"Bill, off!" Tom shouted from his spot next to Gustav and Georg.

"Sorry." He let me go with a blush very noticeable on his face.

"Don't sweat it." I shook my head. "What's up?"

"Nothing." He shrugged. "Just came here for something to eat before we pick up Cindy from the spa...Why aren't you working there? I was looking for you."

"It's Monday." Viv jumped in right between us. "Hi, I'm Vivian."

"Bill." He smiled down at her before looking up at me.

"Oh." I got nudged in the stomach by Viv. "These are my friends: Viv, Mel, and Steph." They each nodded his way as I named them.

"Bill," Georg called out. "Let the girls eat, they just got out of school."

"Ok. Ok." He turned to me. "I'll talk to you later. Enjoy." He bowed and retreated.

"Weird human." I mumbled as I turned around and sat down.

Just as my but hit the hard seat, my eyes looked up. All of the three girls had their eyes on me, suspicious and smirking eyes.

"I wish my boyfriend was cool with me hanging out with a cute guy, especially a sexy rock star." Viv sighed as she unwrapped her taco.

"He looks like a chick." Steph whispered, making Viv and me glare at her. "Are you sure he is straight?"

"Steph!" Mel scolded her. "Don't be mean to Kitzia's friend."

"Sorry, Mom." Steph rolled her eyes and bit her crispy taco.

"Where are the-" Viv didn't get to finish because that was when they walked in.