Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Swear to the Gods

"Ok, are you a virgin?" Tom asked on his turn of his version of twenty questions.

"Eh," I stuttered a little as I saw the looks both of twins were giving me.

"You have to answer," Bill smirked as he scooped up a big spoon of his ice cream across from me.

"Nope." I chuckled, bring a big scoop of my mint chocolate chip ice cream on the floor of their hotel room. Tom sat across from me on my right against his bed. Bill sat against the bed to the left of him against his. I just sat against the wall with both of their legs close to me on either side of me while mine where between theirs.

"You're not?" Tom asked.

"Nope." I shook my head but jumped up when Bill started to choke.

"Bill!" Tom shouted as he whacked the crap out of his back as he coughed like mad.

"I'm." Bill coughed, nodding. "Ok."

"You sure?" I asked. "Want me to get you some water?"

"Nein." He shook his head. "I'm alright. Continue."

"Ok!" Tom turned to me with a big smirk. "When did you lose it?"

"A few months ago." I scooped up more ice cream.

"To your beast?" Bill asked kind of cold.

"That's fucked." I threw my spoon in my nearly empty small carton, glaring at Bill.

"Bill," Tom looked at his brother who was staring me down. "That was fucked."

"Was did I do?" Bill looked around playing the innocent card.

"You just insulted her boyfriend, Billy. You called him a beast."

"Umm." He just went blank under my cold gaze. "Sorry, liebe. Didn't mean it like that, he's just so....so..." He stopped as he saw how harsh I looked at him.

"He is just really big," Tom cut in. "But not in a bad way." He tried to smile.

"Hmmm." I picked up my spoon and slowly went back to eating the very last bit.

"You okay, liebe?" Bill asked, his hand on my knee. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it in a bad way."

"No worries." I shook my head and put on a smile. "Just gets annoying the more people always say that."

"Why?" Bill asked.

"No worries. Let's keep going with the game." I turned to Tom. "Okay, Tomi," I spoke with a Spanish accent. "Your turn to die."

"No way." He laughed. "You are still not done."

"Come on!" I whined. "You've been asking be a few already, you practically know me"

"We just know your favorite band-"

"Bullet for My Valentine." Bill cut Tom.

"Colors."

"Black, green, and red."

"Your greatest fear-"

"Losing those you love." Bill's eyes mesmerized mine.

"The hottest guys in our band," Tom smirked.

"Are us." Bill leaned over towards Tom and they both struck a pose.

"Wow," I rolled my eyes. "You boys are waaaaay full of yourselves."

"You know you want us, liebe." Tom winked at me.

"But who does she want more, hmm?" Bill's eyes stabbed at mine for answers that I wasn't willing to give.

"Ok, this is getting creepy." I told them with an empty carton.

"Ok, was you wanna do then?" Bill got up.

"I don't know." I shrugged, looking out the window of their room. Outside where the pretty lights of San Francisco. "Whatev' i guess."

"Oh mein gott!" Tom jumped up.

"Was?" Bill and I asked at the same time.

"We should hit the city!" Tom shouted with a big smile. "It will be fun!"

"But was about the fans?" Bill asked. "Press? They could really trash her-"

"She's gonna be fine, Billy." Tom went to his stuff. "We'll give her a hat and some shades."

"Was wrong with was I'm wearing?" I stood up, somewhat offended and looked down at myself: black baggy sweats, black wife beater ( >.< ) , black military bottom filas, and my Bullet for My Valentine hoodie.

"Nothing," Bill put a hand on my shoulder. "Just don't want the press all over you if they can get a picture of you."

"Ohh." I nodded, a cap suddenly was smacked down on my head. "Owchies." I complained as I Tom put his hand on my head.

"There, that will do some good." He smiled as he went to grab his jacket.

"Hey it smells like you." I noticed.

"Danke." He winked at me as he slipped his wallet and cell into both of his jean pockets.

"Come on, liebe." Bill handed me one of his pair of shades and pushed me towards the door of their giant suite. "We only have a few hours with you."

"I'm acomin'," I sang as I opened the giant white door and stepped out into the clean, totally marble hallway. It's not as easy as it looks to put on shades over your cap.

"And so you don't get lost," Bill slipped his hand in mine.

My eyes dropped to his hand, I felt my heart skip a beat. Chills ran down my spine, butterflies fluttered in my stomach and my knees felt week. And then I skipped another beat with rapid breathing, another hand slipped into my other one.

"There," Tom smiled down at me. "We keep you safe."

"Don' you feel loved now, eh liebe?" Bill chuckled.

All I could do was nod, my tongue went numb. Together, the twins led me by my hand down the clean hallway into the crystal elevator. How these guys spend money like hell! It's like renting a diamond to stay in.

"Say cheese liebe!" Bill shouted, before I could react both boys pressed their faces against mine and a really really bright light went off with a clicky noise.

"¡Mis ojos! (my eyes)." I shouted at the stinging in my eyes and sudden blur of everything. I dropped their hands to cover my eyes with them.

"Liebe!" They smothered me with their bodies.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." I gently pushed them off of me.

"Gut. (good)." Both of them said at the same time in German as they kissed my cheeks at the same time.

"Ew." I played with a giggle as I pushed their faces off. Their silky soft faces, that sent tingles down my fingers and made them shake.

"You love it," Tom started.

"Don't deny it." Bill smirked.

"Too late!" I shouted and rushed out of the elevator and sped down the crystal and marble lobby and out the giant sparkly entrance of the place.

"Liebe!" They shouted and other stuff that I have no idea was they mean to me in German.

It felt good with the breeze and darkness all around me. Like I was at home, I felt at peace, safe. My legs slowly came to a stop as I ran down the streets to stop at the fencing of where land ended and ocean began. A big smile formed on my lips as the big full moon lit up the dark never ending ocean that was full of the world's mysteries-

"There you are!" Two hard hands clamped down hard on both of my shoulders.

"Hi." I whispered as I leaned on the fencing and looked at the ocean.

"You love the ocean?" Tom asked.

"The moon is beautiful," Bill whispered.

"Both are," I barely whispered.

"Not like you," I swear to the gods I herd Bill whisper.