Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Baby Crushing

After eating, we went up to my mom's room. The doctor told me she had a panic attack and with all her stress her body shut down to recover. The only good news was that she was going to be ok, but she needed a lot of rest. It would be three days before she could get out of here. That meant I had to play mother role for that much longer. Tom picked us up there at 2 so I could go home and get ready from my siblings to get back from school. Good thing it was Thursday today, right?

"We'll see you in a bit," Tom said with a big smile as I got out of the car.

"Ja, be back later." Bill waved out from the window as they took off.

I didn't know what to think about what they said, so I pushed my thoughts about it away. Opening the door, the house was dead quiet. The living room was a bit of a mess, so that's where I started. Passing the vacuum on the rug, fixing the couches and cleaning the center table and the room was done. After I put the vacuum away, I rushed to do all the beds and do the laundry. My cell vibrated at 2:45 when it was time to get something going to eat.

"What to make?" I asked myself as I opened the cherry wood cabinets. "Mac and cheese?" The door bell ringing made me sigh.

"It's us!" Four voices called from the front door.

Who's that? No other choice, I went to the door and opened it. With big wide smiles, the four German rockers stood their with a lot of grocery bags. "Was this?" I asked, confused. "Wh-"

"Oh shut up," Tom chuckled as he pushed through me with the others right behind him.

"Nice house," Georg called out.

"Ja," Gustav. "Didn't know it was this beeg."

"Should I be scared?" I called out, shutting the door and followed after them.

"Nope." Bill smiled as he and the others put the bags on the dinning table. "Just bought you some stuff."

"Was kind of stuff?" I raised an eyebrow and then gasped as I pieced it all together. "You didn't!"

"He did." The Gs chimed together.

"Me too!" Tom was quick to jump in. "I got," a black packet was thrown right in front of my eyes. "Chocolate." Tom spoke like a zombie.

"Does it have caramel?" I grabbed it and pushed it from my face, looking deep into this dark eyes.

"Yup." He smiled, his silver ring shined bring on his lip.

"Thanks," I tried to take it but he couldn't let it go. "Tom! Mein!"

"Nein, mein!" He pulled back.

"This is getting good," Georg pointed out, chips cracked.

"Very gut," Gustav chuckled a little.

"Tom!"

"Kitty!" He grunted, making me release my hold of it and causing him to fell back. With a loud thud, his butt hit the cream tiled floor. "What the hell???"

"You. Called. Me. Kitty." I glared at him on the floor, my eyes such tiny slits that I could only see his face.

"I don' think she liked that very much, Tomi." Bill taunted.

"I don' think she likes you very much, Bill." Tom told him in the same tone as he stood up.

"Wha-" The doorbell cut me off. "Be back." I sighed.

The short way there, I could hear them all arguing in German. Mostly Bill and Tom though, the Gs sounded like the mother hens trying to stop the arguing. I opened the door and found MORE PEOPLE. "MORE PEOPLE?" I shouted.

"Kitty-Baby!" Viv jumped on me, literally. She wrapped her arms and legs around me so I wouldn't drop her.

"Hey Vivi-Baby." I smiled, putting my hands on her legs to secure her hold on me.

"Don't forget us, bitch." Steph spoke in monotone.

"How COULD I forget my fuck buddy," I laughed.

"Gah!" She playfully punched my arm.

"I thought I was your only fuck buddy," Viv put on crocodile tears.

"WOAH." Ryker cut in. "Last time I checked," he went serious, he grabbed her around her waist and pulled her away as she squirmed, "I was your ONLY fuck buddy."

"And you where mine," a deep voice came from the back as he pushed in front. "I missed you."

My giant boyfriend came up with a big smile. In his large russet hands was a large plastic container that was so steamed up that I couldn't see what was inside. I didn't get a chance to ask because he had his lips against mine. A wolf whistle made us both chuckle and part.

"Don't hate 'cause you don't get, Ryker." He laughed, still hugging me.

"Looks like you have company, Kitz." Viv reminded me of the German rockers.

"Oh!" I remembered, turning around in the hug. The four Germans stood confused in my living room, reminds me of a picture of them I once saw.....

"Intros, Kitz." Steph nudged my casted arm.

"Ouchies," I winced and glared at her. "No being mean to me, Sherrlie."

"Bite me," she smirked at me, her dazzling blue eyes shined with amusement behind her blonde curls.

"Blow me, expert." I smirked back at her.

"Ok, that's enough, Sherrlie." Viv was quick to clamp her mouth with her hand before she could talk.

"Intros." Dwight squeezed me. "Intro's, babe." He cuddled his face against mine.

"Riiight." I felt a little stupid. "Ok, umm. Rockers!" I smiled big, making Bill's lips twitch a little. "Ok, The one with the big mane is Bill." He nodded, with a soft smile. "His twin, Tom."

"Hi." He smiled a little towards Steph.

"And the German G's," I pointed to each one with my casted arm. "Gustav and Georg."

"Hey." They spoke in sync with a nod and small wave.

"Meet my peoplez." I cheered. "Above me is Dwight."

"Sup." His voice vibrated against my cheek.

"I'm Vivian!" Viv beat me to it. "And my boyfriend, Ryker."

"Sup," he sounded just the same.

"I'm Steph." Steph went in monotone. "Dude, you take forever."

"Where are your sibblings?" Dwight's voice cut me off. That's when I remembered them! Who was going to pick them up? I don't have a car yet! Oh god, it's gonna take me AT LEAST 15 to run to the school to pick them up!

"Holly shit!" I screamed with wide eyes. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I pushed out of his arms, but he wouldn't budge. "Let me go! I need to go pick them up!" I kept fighting to be let go, all eyes were on me, but nothing worked. Then I stopped and glared at him. "They are right behind you, aren't they?"

"Yup." He nodded.

"Yooooooou dick." I glared harder.

"We're here!" Cammy shouted.

"Me too," my brother called from behind us.

"Missed you," he kissed my cheek one last time and let me go.

"I'm hungry," my sister walked passed us, but stopped in front of Gustav. He just looked down to her and smiled. She just stood there, looking at him, her hand went up to pull on a loose strand of hair.

"Cam, the kitchen's not there." I tried to help, smiling at her cute little crush on Gussi.

Once she got the message, she quickly rushed into the kitchen. Viv rushed after her, one hand in mine and the other in Steph's. She pulled us in there with what strength, I don't know. We left the guys all alone there while we went to soothe my little sister.

"Aww," I hugged my sister as she sat at the table with her forehead against its surface. "It's ok, baby."

"She has a crush on him, that's cute," Steph patted my sister's head. "It's ok, in a few years he can be your fuck buddy."

"Steph," Viv smacked her.

"Do you think he noticed?" She lifted her head, her crimson cheeks redder than red.

"Uhhh," I didn't know what to say. "Umm. I'm with Steph. So! Was you hungry for?"

"For Gustav." Steph coughed.

"Same way Tom wants you as a fuck buddy." Viv rolled her eyes.

"Cam," I ignored the others banter. "Why don't you see what we have from the stuff Bill brought," I pointed to the grocery bags before us. "See what you want me to make. Okay?"

"Umhm." She nodded and got to work.

Steph and Viv where done teasing, Steph was back to texting and Viv was looking at my sister.

"You do know that you left your boyfriends with the German dudes, right?" Steph said boredly. "And it's very quiet."

"Oh shit!" Viv and I shouted at the same time, running out of the kitchen.....