Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Slippery Soap

Everyone left pretty much soon after that. Dwight, after a yell-a-thon with his mother, gave Steph a ride home, much to her and Tom's dislike. Ryker drove his Viv home, so that just left my sibs, Tokio and me. It was fun though, before they left. All of us girls were in the kitchen singing to random songs and blowing bubbles at each other while the guys kept eating the pizza in contest and talking. They stopped a couple times to look at us like when Viv broke of into "Dancing Queen" and when we all slipped. Hahahaha, you should should have seen it. All the guys rushed over to us, only to slip and fall. Poor Viv, Dwight's giant ass fell on her tiny skeleton body. After the horn dogs got over it and Viv over her stampede, everyone's attention turned to me, the cripple.

~Flashback~

"Feel the beat of the tamborine!" Viv shouted like a frog as she sang with a soaped up glass.

"Viv's on crack!" Steph shouted, making me burst out laughing as Viv paraded around singing.

The noise the guys were making silenced, they were watching us. Viv just shook her butt randomly to the music playing from my ipod player, it looked like two different beings were being shook together. Everyone was laughing as Santa Viv turned around.

"Santa!" Ryker shouted laughing. "Where's my present for tonight?" He gave her a wolf whistle.

"Oh shush!" She waved her hand like she didn't care an then brought a wooden spoon to my lips. "Sing it baby, you know it."

"Sing!" Bill clapped his hands.

I shook my head as I turned off the water, shaking my bubbled wet hand in Steph's face. Steph screamed, her mouth so wide you could clearly see her tongue ring, and grabbed a cup. My eyes went wide as she grabbed a glass and threw it at my face. The water, lucky for me, was clean but stung my eyes as they were hit dead on.

"Steph!" I shouted, laughing as I wiped my face off with the back of my hand.

"Is this a sex thing?" Tom asked, damn that horn dog.

"Slippery, soggy, soapy threesome lesbian sex." Dwight laughed. "Hey," he sounded interested. "Can I join in?"

"You can dance!" Viv kept on singing, cutting off their responses, doing the disco dance with the finger thing.

I turned to Steph, who was hyped us as well. We formed a line and did it all in sync while doing our best to sing it right. It ended just as we started but Bill rushed to put in back on. He almost fell on Tom as he climbed over him to push the button. Viv kept shaking her butt so much she kept hitting me to the side. Last time I checked, I wasn't doing the Bump with these chicks. Steph looked like a drunkie dancing which was not really a big thing since most of the time she WAS drunk, but that's another story for another day. Me? I looked like a casted disabled chick dancing back to the disco era. Wet clothes on you fell weird as they stick tight and feel just plain weird. But I bet the guys were enjoying the site of three chicks with wet tees. Ryker even started a bet to see if who would win in the wet tee contest that they were going to witness. Viv even started to jump, in her heels by the way, and BAM! Her scream made us stop as she slipped on a mat by the stove. As she went down, she took us down with her, all screaming like idiots as we crashed to the wet slippery floor.

All our names were called as we all hit the floor hard. Lucky for me, I landed on my ass on the cold wet floor, I feel like I just peed myself. My ass was throbbing from the pain.Though had a good view of my kitchen ceiling and a close up on the weird tile under me. Loud footsteps thundered towards us as sounded as they all rushed into the kitchen. They stopped, taking a second to put the image of us three sprawled all over the wet floor before they did anything. I just started laughing, then Steph and Viv joined in. They guys looked at us with concern, they probably think we hit our heads or something.

"I feel like a fishy," I spoke in a kid voice. "I'm Dory!"

"I call Nemo!" Viv cheered with one fist in the air.

"Viv!" Ryker shouted as he rushed to her, the others right after him.

"NO!" We shouted, but it was too late. The idiots didn't listen or learn from our mistake of the WET FLOOR. The floor made a weird noise as sneakers slid across the water and their bodies all crashed all at once on the floor. From down here, it felt like a damn earthquake. Ryker and Dwight slid to the right while the others flew to the left....

"DWIGHT!" Viv screamed loud like a cat being run over by a stupid mean driver as he landed on her, Ryker hit the cabinets under the stove. He ALMOST broke them by the sounds of it.

"This is kinda kinky," Steph joked, I turned to look at her. Tom had fallen right on top of her. His eyes were sex horny, sigh. Steph's were just the same. God, please don't let that happen right before my eyes. Please, if you do.... I promise no sex for two days.That reminded me, where's Bill?

"Ouch." Bill groaned from somewhere. I looked and right between Steph and me, there he laid on his face. He lifted his head up a little and gave me a smile to show me he was okay. But the idiot sent goosebumps up my leg when he gently put his hand on my leg and gave it a little squeeze. "You okay?" he whispered. I just nodded, not being able to do anything else.

"Who's bright idea was it to run into a wet floor after we just SLIPPED on it?" I asked, finding my voice by looking up at the ceiling.

"Not mine," Viv groaned as Dwight rolled off of her and in between us.

"You okay?" He turned to me, Cullen eyes looked for any sign of injury or blood.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Though I pray these two," I pointed with my left thumb at the sex-aholics, "don't do it."

"I like this view," Tom smirked down at Steph, who grinned and blushed like an idiot.

"No sex on my wet floor!" I ordered. Then I remembered the G's. "Where's Gustav and Georg?" I asked, looking around for any dead bodies or something or rather.

"Over here." They called, and there they were, smiling bright and proud as they watched us from the dry flooring of the dinning room part, all dry and pain free.

~End of Flashback~

"Are you going to go to school tomorrow?" Bill asked me at the front door, Tom and the G's had already hugged me and where in the car waiting for him.

"No," I shook my head. "I got a lot to do here."

"Oh." He nodded, his eyes went to the side like he was thinking. Even with flat weird hair full of dish soap, and some stained make up and wet clothes, he was still strangely beautiful in my eyes. Yes, I know. It's really weird and stupid to say a guy looks beautiful, so let's change it to...handsome.

Something inside of my said, 'Kiss him you idiot! This is your only chance!' But my mind contradicted my heart, 'He probably doesn't even like you that way. Just a new playmate for their stay here.' Mel and Viv's advice back at the IHOP after the concert kept ringing back and forth in my mind. But could you blame me? Even though I've only known known him for a few days and I have a really big crush on him. Yes, I lied to Dwight but....

I guess he felt me staring, he turned back to me. An innocent smile formed on his lips, "What? Do I got more kitchen floor stuff on my face?" His hand shot up to his face to wipe away the invisible stuff on his face. Looking down at his hand, he saw it clean so he looked up at me for answers. "Was?"

"Nothing." I shook my head with a small smile. "Just thinking."

"About was?" He tilted his head like a cute confused puppy, so innocent.

"Don't worry." I waved it off dismissively. He just raised an eyebrow, Kitz control yourself. It's just all the nerves from Mom being in the hospital. It's how your body is coping with it.

"Are you sure?" He took a step forward and place the back of his hand on my forehead.

Please legs don't let me down, don't fall over. My heart was killing me on purpose, it kept crashing against my ribcage to burst out and fly away into the night. God, I'm so poetic. I gasped a little and jumped back when he leaned in close to me. "You don't have a fever. Are you sick or something?"

"No." I squeaked, making him shake his head once and smile. Though I could swear I saw some dish soap fall out of his hair plop on the floor.

"Uhhh." He lowered his head and scratched the back of his neck. "Danke for the clothes," he said after a while, pulling at the my gray P.E. sweats.

After we got the place cleaned up, I gave almost all of them some clothes to borrow. Dwight was the only one who went home wet..... Viv had some of her clothes here so she just changed. But Ryker, Bill and Tom took some of my clothes.

"No worrys," I reassured them.

"I promise," he looked up, "to give them back later." His chocolate eyes sparkled with the light from the entry, damn the butterflies. "After I get them cleaned and all."

"Sure," I nodded. "Keep 'em as long as you need. I'm not in a rush for my P.E. sweats or the top." I smirked at how he looked in my muscle shirt that belonged to my dad before he left.....You could see the tat on his arm. "I like the tat, Kaulitz."

"This?" his arm rose up in the air close for me to inspect. "I got a bit ago."

"Nice." I nodded, my fingertips gently passed along it. Bill was going to say something but Tom honking from their car stopped him.

"I guess I gotta go," he looked at me with a sad look. "I'm gonna miss you," he gave me an irresistible pout.

"Aww. I'll miss you too," I hugged him, surprisingly he hugged me as well. Only he held on longer than I hoped.

"Bill!" Tom screamed at the top of his lungs. "Bewegen Sie Ihre Scheiße! (Move your shit!"

"Fucking Tom." Bill mumbled, glaring out the door. His face softened up from deadly bear to kitten when he looked at me and smiled. "I guess I'll talk to you later?"

"Mhmm." I nodded.

"Bye liebe!" He hugged me one last time before he ran out of the door.

"He is such a kid, dude." My brother rolled his eyes, making me jump as he appeared out of nowhere.

"Yeah," I nodded with a soft giggle. He just rolled his eyes again and closed the door. "To bed," I ordered as I locked it.

"Camila's already asleep," he told me as he went towards his room. "Are we going to school tomorrow?"

"Yes," I nodded, following after him.

"What about you?" He asked in his pjs as he went into his big blue room.

"I need to work on the house," I leaned against the white door frame. He just nodded as he climbed into his pretty big bed that had red bed comforters on. "Night brother."

"Night." He yawned and I turned off the light.

Banging on the door and the doorbell ringing made us both jump up. "I got it," I told him as I went to the door. "Stay here and go to sleep."

As quiet as I could, I went to the door. The person on the other side wouldn't stop it, they kept at it. Fucking persistent aren't they? Looking through the peephole, I saw Bill looking very fidgety. He looked around and moved back and forth with impatience. Did he forget something?

"Bill?" I opened the door slowly, he stopped, shocked looking at me when I opened it. "Did you forget something?"

"Kitzia," he stuttered my name. He stopped and looked down at the floor.

"Yeah?" I asked, confused. "Did something happen?"

"Nicht (Don't)," he whispered to me, looking at me with his entrancing eyes. "Sprechen. (Speak)"

I couldn't believe or understand what he was telling me. But I didn't need to, he did it for me. Taking a step to me, his hands wrapped around my back and pulled me to him. I gasped, secretly wanting this but shocked and scared it's actually happening. He took this opportunity to lean in and kiss me. My lips trembled a little as I didn't know how to react. I felt him tense against me, feeling rejected but before he could pull away I kissed him back. A small smile formed on his lips when he realized I wasn't rejecting his kiss. His lips were so soft, like kissing a cloud as I my mind flew through the sky, weightless. We pulled away with a jump as someone kept honking. I turned to face the ass who did, and I just groaned.

Tom had to ruin it! Damn him! Bill looked at the car and then at me. "I guess that's my cue, liebe."

"Yeah," I sighed, taking a step back and out of his arms. "You should go," I didn't mean to sound really sad about it, but I couldn't help it. It made me sad that he had to leave.

"Aww," he kissed my cheek in a loving way. "Don't worry," he used his finger to lift my head up to him, "you can't get rid of me that easily. I'll call you okay?"

I nodded, with one last kiss on my other cheek he left.......