Status: Back in Business

Twilight

You?!

"Oh my god!" Lucy gasped as she walked into the back room of the spa.

"Hey Lucy." We greeted her in monotone as we stored the last few things in the cabinets.

"What happened to you?" She gasped as she clicked her heals towards us. "Dwight, ¿Qué te paso? (What happened to you?)"

"I got into a fight at the supermarket." He sighed sitting down on the chair.

"What happened?" She rushed into once cabinet searching for something.

"A grazed chick went on a bitch fit and started a fight with her boyfriend." I told her as I closed the cabinet I was stocking and sat on the chair next to him.

"What did you do?" She looked at me sternly and placed a first aide kit on the table. "Here fix him up and quick. We have some really important clients coming in soon."

"I bumped her on accident." I told her as I stood up and headed to a weary eyed Dwight.

"No way, no way." He shook his head as he jumped out of his seat.

"What got the fight started, anyway?" A chair sliding and the squishy noise told me she took a seat.

"Sit down!" I commanded him and he sat down very slowly. "Tell her while I do this." Opening the box, I took out some cleaning wipes and went for his busted up eyebrow that was deep. The idiot must have worn a ring.

"I was getting the water and sugar when I her-AH!" He hissed out loud.

"Sorry." I blew on it to make the stinging go away. And lightly patted it once again.

"I herd screaming and rushed over thinking it was her." He nudged his head towards me. "When I got there a guy had his hand on her with a few other guys standing around and I jumped in."

"Hold still, this might sting I warned him." I warned as I grabbed his head and really deeply cleaned it.

"MOT-" He was about to scream when Lucy shouted.

"NO!"

I couldn't help but chuckle as he bit on his knuckles to hold the screams of burning.

"And I was pushing him off," I blew on the cut. "But then the girl's boyfriend insulted both of us, me mainly. That was when a fight broke out."

"What did they look like?" Lucy asked.

"Four guys in hoodies and big dark sunglasses." He mumbled. "And a skanky slut with a wig on, with too much make up and pink clothing."

"Ahh." Lucy nodded standing up, "I need to get ready now. Finish up because we are going to need you, Kitzia. Bye, Dwight. You did good in protecting my Kitzia."

"N-OW." He shouted.

"Shut up." I hissed as I put the white paper stitch thing on his eyebrow. "Don't be a baby."

"Say that when you get into a fight like that." He glared at with his light sandy eyes as I leaned in front of his face to wipe the blood off his lip.

"I will." I held his face in my free hand. "You have been in worse and you never complained like this."

"The bastard had a ring on."

"Don't tell me that you, Ryker and a few of your friends are going to look for them." I groaned and stopped cleaning it.

"Maybe." He smirked.

"Don't." I planted a kiss on his lips. "For me."

"Fine." He sighed. "For you." And he kissed me this time.''

"Kitzia!" Stacy shouted as I herd her heals clicking away on her tiled floor.

"I'm going, I'm going." I sighed and pouted.

"Guess that's my cue, huh?" He stood up.

"Yeah." I nodded sadly.

"Kitzia! I need you out here to make sure everything is clean for our guests." The evil lady with fake blonde hair, fake blue eyes, too much plastic surgery, and fake tits.

"I'm coming Stacy." I called out.

"Bye." Dwight kissed me quickly on the cheek and rushed out through the back door.

I rushed out of the room with a broom to sweep up all the dead hairs off the floor while Stacy gave the others a run down of everything. Once the floors were cleaned, I rushed to clean up the seating area. The coffee needed to be don fresh again, the water needed to be refilled with more ice and lemon slices and then back to the shampooing stations. Lucky for me all the bottles were in good condition, so I didn't need to add more or even get more towels.

"Fewh." I said as I sat down on Lucy's chair as she did some of her money works on her mirror's desk thing.

"See someone's tired." She chuckled. "Where's your novio? (boyfriend?)"

"He left." I sighed. "How many more hours do I have here?"

"These are our last customers and then I will give you a ride home." She chuckled. "God, I'm tired."

"Kitty," Kat called. Kat is an awesome tattooed Asian chick in her mid-twenties. She usually cuts my hair and colors it, today she was going to add some white and green. "I heard what happened to my baby."

"I'm okay, Kat." I reassured her. "Wish I could have given her part of-"

"Welcome dear young ones." Stacy's fake ass voice make Janice Dickenson's body seem real. "Welcome to Stacy's Grand Villa Saloon & Spa."

"Danke." Five voices said, five VERY familiar voices said.

"I'll be in the back." I told Lucy as I inched my way back into the back room.

"Finish your homework." She whispered.

"Ah, Kitzia." Stacy called me back. "I need you to shampoo our quests' hair. Come here so you may greet them appropriately."

Not having much of a choice, I wheeled around and nearly choked on my own air. TOKIO HOTEL stood right before. Our faces must have been mirrored images, because they stared at me the same way. The girl on Tom Kaulitz's arm, who had a pretty busted up face, was the same whore that started the fight back in the supermarket.

"You?!" We all asked at the same time.

"¿Los conoces? (You know them?)" Lucy whispered in my ear.

"La pelea. (the fight)." I mumbled and put on a fake smile as I saw the glare Stacy gave me. "Welcome, please follow me to the shampoo stations so I may get you ready." My ass I will....