Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Supermarket Brawl

"How much more do we neeed?" I whined like a little kid as we walked down the supermarket with him pushing the cart.

"We need." He stopped to look at the list. "Just the coffee and a few gallons of water and sugar."

"I'll get the coffee." I groaned.

"I'll get the water and sugar." He trotted off to the right. "Don't get yourself in trouble."

"Watch me." I mumbled tiredly as I walked like a zombie down the aisle.

That bitch better pay me today, its been like two weeks and I haven't been paid yet. My mom needs the money and is going to have it hard if I don't get her the money. Crap. Sigh, times like these makes me feel like I should just drop out of school to-

"Bitch!" A girl's shrieky voice screamed right next to me making me jump up.

"Huh?" I looked around for any signs of danger. Then I turned to the crazed chick who was visibly fuming at me. Great, a pre-madona. A fake blonde with waaaay too many extensions, large white bug-eye sunglasses, really short pink mini skirt, way too tight top with obviously fake tits to cover her natural flat chest. She would be naturally petite, but her five in heels made her just a few inches shorter than me in these flat shoes.

"You bumped into me!" She screamed at the top of her anorexic lungs.

"Get over it, jeez." I rolled my eyes as I went around her to get the coffee Stacy needed, Kona Mocha Express.

"I'm talking to you." She grabbed me by the shoulder with her overly manicured nails and pulled me back.

"Woah!" I shouted as I shoved her away from me. "Don't you fucking dare put a hand on me, slut."

"What did you just call me?" She shouted as she shoved me back almost into the aisle.

"Bitch, back the fuck off!" I shoved her so hard with my anger that she toppled backwards onto the floor.

"You stupid cunt!" She shouted as fake tears were starting to fall. "TOM!" She wailed.

"Oh great." I sighed rolling my eyes."Here we go now with the boyfriend."

"Cindy?!" A male voice shouted in an accented voice followed by a few more echos.

"Whatever." I turned around like it was nothing and continued to grab the stuff I needed. "Might as well get two," I told myself as I grabbed the small package in my hand. "Don't want to be coming back here, Stacy can pay me back if it goes over."

"She did this to me!" The whore on the floor shouted and I guess she was pointing at me.

"What the fuck is your problem!" A white guy in way too big ganster clothing shouted at me behind his large shades.

"Nothing." I shrugged turning back and grabbing another bag.

"I said," a hand was placed on my shoulder, burning my fuse. He does not want to piss me off right now.

"Get your hands off of her," A husky voice shouted making the dude jump the hell off.

"Aye ya." I groaned turning around to find an angry Dwight glaring at the guy who had three more guys with him. One was obviously emo and the two others were normies.

"Tom!" The whore screamed and hid behind her boyfriend or whatever he was.

"Dwight." I groaned as I grabbed my stuff and rushed to him. "Olvídelo (forget it)."

"Are you okay?" He embraced me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Forget it, let's go." I tried to push him back.

"Yeah bitch!" The whore screamed behind us making me halt. "Run like the stupid whore you are."

"That's it!" I growled turning around to face the slut who rushed behind 'Tom'.

"Aye," Dwight called him. "Teach your bitch to watch her fucking mouth."

"Why don't you tame your bitch." 'Tom' growled. "Keep her on a leash and teach her manners."

"Tom..." The emo one stuttered as he put a hand on 'Tom'.

"What did you say?" Dwight was quick to jump in front of me.

"Oh shit." Three voices and I murmered, this was not going to end well.

"You got something to say about it, huh?" 'Tom' went all wanna-be-gangster on us, making it hard not to burst out laughing.

"Dwwiight." I tugged on him with feeble results.

"No fucker needs to watch his mouth." He growled.

"You should listen to your whore, she may be a dumbass but she is smart on one thing." 'Tom' crossed the line.

"That's it." I let Dwight go. "Ahora sí lo puedes matar. (Now you can kill him.)"

That was when they brawled it out. Both were swinging at each other as the other team of idiots were screaming and shouting in some language. 'Tom' had busted Dwight's eyebrow with a ring and part of his lip while he had a busted mouth, nose and eyebrow. I felt bad watching this, my conscience taking the better of me.

"Break it up!" Workers came rushing in to stop the fight.

"Break it up or we will call the cops!"

"Dwight." I pulled him off with actual results. "You okay?" I asked as I wrapped my hands around his waist.

"Yeah." He huffed. "Let's go and pay for this. Antes de que lo mate. (Before I kill him)"

"Let's go." I threw the stuff into the cart and we rushed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS!!!! I NEEDZ TO KNOW HOW ITS GOING SO FAR....EVEN IF ITS LIKE BARELY CH 3!