Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Two

Lily’s POV

I really missed Australia, it’s been two weeks and I would do anything to go back. I miss my friends, I miss the food (twisties, Cherrie ripes and vegemite.), I miss the country and most of all I miss Kym. Kym was my dog. She’s a three year old golden retriever and she was my best friend in the whole wide world. When we left I had to give her away, I gave her to my best friend Alison so I knew she would be looked after well. I miss her so much. Mum tried to cheer me up, so she bought me a kitten. A Russian blue, I called her Vegas. Mum had said that we could have two weeks to settle down then we had to go to school. Today was my first day of school and I already noticed the cliques at the school. The cheerleaders (I could just tell what they were) were really friendly to me and kept on asking me questions. If I here did you have a pet koala one more time I will scream, seriously. Someone even asked if I rode in a kangaroos pouch to school. They think Australia’s just scrub, but its not, I mean look at Sydney and Melbourne.

As I walked home I came across a park. I didn’t feel like going straight home, to continue un-packing (I didn’t know we had so much stuff!), so I walked through the park. I came across a creek that had water flowing through it. There was a duck and little ducklings in the creek, so I got some food out of my lunch box (un-eaten sandwich) and fed it to them. When I finished I turned around and saw this giant , but beautiful tree. It sort of reminded me of the ‘whomping willow’ in ‘Harry Potter’. I would have walked over to it but my phone rang. It was my mum telling me to come home immediately. I started walking towards home; I took one last glance at the tree and saw a shadowy figure staring back at me.

Before I knew it, it was Friday. I hadn’t been back to the park yet because my mum always made sure I had things to do. Tonight I was going to Hannah’s for a sleep over. Over the last couple of days Hannah had introduced me to basically everyone in the school, everyone except the punk/emo group. I always had this strange feeling that someone was watching me, but whenever I turned, no one was. After school I got into Hannah’s car along with Olivia, Kaylah and Jessica, who were coming to the sleepover as well.

When we arrived at Hannah’s house we went straight up to her room. In her room we spent hours gossiping, doing makeup and painting our nails. We ordered pizzas for dinner. When it got late we got into our pajamas and played truth or dare. I played it safe for the first couple of rounds, be scared of what they might dare me to do. I finally got the courage to do a dare.

“Truth or dare, Lily?” Hannah asked me.
“Umm…dare.”
“Girls help me think of one,”
They got together and starting talking amongst themselves. I started getting really nervous. WHY DID I PICK DARE?!?!?! After a few minutes they turned back to me.
“OK, so your dare is….” Hannah said really slowly.
THE SUSPENSE WAS KILLING ME! From the smile she had on her face I knew that it was going to be a horrible dare.
“My sisters and their gay friends are down stairs watching TV, well… I want you to kiss one of the guys on the lips.”
I gulped, this was a bad dare.
“But since we don’t want you to be attacked by little emo girls, you just have to kiss the one that doesn’t have a girlfriend, the loner, and it has to be for at least 15 seconds,”
I slowly nodded; I really didn’t want to do this, but a dares and dare.
“How will I know which one is him?” I asked quietly.
“He’s the one that want have his tongue in a girls mouth, god they’re disgusting,”

After many minutes of calming myself down, I finally made my way down the stairs, with the girls following me. We walked into the lounge room. I looked around the room, there where 4 girls and 5 guys. Two of the girls where twins, so where obviously Hannah’s little sisters, they both were clingy to boys. I spotted the person I had to kiss; he was sitting on the floor by himself, drawing. I started. It was the guy that was in all of my classes, he was an awesome drawer; I think his name was Gerard Way. I really wasn’t looking forward to this. I was trying to stall but Hannah pushed me in the back and I fell forward. Everyone turned their eyes towards me; I felt my face go hot. I slowly walked over to where Gerard was; I bent over and pressed my lips against his, after 15 seconds I pulled away. I turned and walked straight back up the stairs; I could feel everyone’s eyes on me.

At that moment I was so embarrassed I wanted to die. One thing I learnt from this experience was: never pick dare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's Chapter Two, thanks to all the people that messaged!!