Death's a Joke.

Dynamite.

Ace let out a jagged gasp as she left herself being pulled up effortlessly from behind the tower of boxes she had crawled behind. Her feet dangled a few centimetres off the ground before the person brought her down hard, her left foot bones was crushed from her entrance causing her to shake in agony, their grip still around the top of her arms.

“Here you go Wheeze, here’s a little doll for you to play with,” Roared the Joker’s raspy voice as he flung the girl in his arms towards his favourite goon.

Wheeze, let out a low whistle before laughing in an panting way, showing the reason for his nickname. He held the girl loosely in his shapeless hands at were home to curling yellow nails, he began to lean in to kiss her.

“Actually on second thought…” Muttered the Joker very quickly when he saw Wheeze’s intentions and drew his gun before shooting a single bullet even quicker.

Ace fell to the ground, landing on her damaged leg causing her to hiss with pain, the new corpse lying across her good leg covered in blood splatter like some carcass in a butcher’s shop. Despite this everyone in the room had seemed to turn a blind eye, leaving Ace to search the nearest boxes uninterrupted.

“Oh, I see Jokie, that’s why you’re here,” Ace stated under her breath, although there was no point, the men were causing enough noise to hide even her loudest yells.

Ace sat back watching how unprofessional they were being by making noise that would attract attention while she threw a stick of dynamite from one hand into the other. As nearly all the men moved closer to the middle of the room two stayed behind near the door, and more importantly closer to Ace.

“Dude, are you totally idiotic? Put that out now!” A crooked nose man snarled to the other who had just lit a cigarette and was taking a long drag.

The man simply shrugged before flicking the cigarette out of his mouth and crushing the ash with his shoe’s rubber sole. When the other man still glared at him he shook his head before throwing his lighter onto the floor and walked over to the Joker.

Ace laughed, she couldn’t believe her luck or the stupidity of the men who worked for the Joker, for the ‘greatest male villain Gotham had ever seen’ he sure as hell didn’t know how to pick people to work with. Maybe he just liked the idiots getting things wrong so he could kill them.

Ace flicked the lighter and almost instantly a single orange glowing flame popped up and caught the dynamite end with a spark. Ace threw it back into the box before wasting a few minutes trying to pull the man off her. She limped to the double doors and flung them open before turning to the group of men who were now looking at her.

“Well gentlemen, I feel that this meeting went excellent perhaps I could make a suggestion? Why not crack open a bottle of champagne to celebrate so the evening really ends on a bang,” Cried the Ace at the top of her lungs through her giggling.

As if timed on a word she threw herself as far as possible from the door, her body landing on the slight grassy hill outside, the heat of the flames touching her back. The flames tore the building apart, the place began to cave on itself as debris flung out; the windows shattered as the glowing amber lit up the night sky like the opening of a fiery hell. The screams almost instantly died out.

Ace rolled over so that she was lying on her back and could watch the explosion of hundreds of dynamite sticks that had ignited each other. She felt her smile drop when she sensed a presence next to her. She turned to find herself looking into eyes that shone the orange blaze back at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made this a little longer to make up for the lack of updates but writer's block + stress = no chapters.

Thank you to all my readers, you mean so much to me. Also a big thanks to everyone to has ever commented, including sweet-tart and Ignorance. Thank you for you ideas, anymore? I have a couple that I'm 50/50 on at the moment so your input could change the WHOLE story! :D