What If The Dead Came Back To Life

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I ran down the dark alley and stopped at a sharp corner. I leaned up against the wall panting. I picked around the corner to see that no one was there.

I took a deep sigh of relief and looked one more time to find one coming towards my way. Limping, and dragging its way with piercing, red, glowing eyes.

I turned away, trying to hold in my screams, putting my hand to my mouth. I then took off running in the other direction. To come face to face with a barbed-wire fence.

I started to climb it and crawled over to the other side. I took off running again to find the fence held a warehouse.

It was still lit. I ran inside and stopped trying to catch my breath. Thinking over my options. One. In here I could be safe. Two. There might be some of those things in here. And three. Should I close and paid-lock the door?

I decided to take my chances and I pushed the huge door shut and locked it. I turned back around and looked to find the machines were still running too. They were boxing toy dolls and cars.

I started to hear banging at the huge door and took off running. I found a staircase and made my way up to the second floor.

At the end of the hallway, there was a light shining through into the dark hallway. I started walking towards the door and saw a vision of a built man in the doorway.

He looked out the door and pointed a riffle at me. I screamed as he took fire. I fell to the ground on my bottom and hands. Then heard a following scream from a little girl.

Minutes later. Another man walked out the door and came towards me. He bent down and looked my body over.

“She’s clear!”; He yelled back to the others in the room.

He then started to help me up. As I stood up. I grabbed my arm t o find the bullet got my arm and took a chunk of skin off.

I squinted my eyes and he walked me into the room. I looked around to find who all was in there. There was the built man. He stood tall with short dirty blond hair. The little girl was no older then nine or ten. She had light brown hair, pulled back into a pony tail. There was a woman, in her late twenties. She had shoulder length hair and was wearing a black ski type jacket. The man that came out to see me. Had kind of longish hair and wore glasses the covered up his dark brown eyes. Then last, there was a man, also looked like he was in his late twenties. He had longish black hair and tight blue jeans on.

I sat down in a chair next to the little girl and the woman. She was holding her. Trying to comfort her.

So, what’s your name?”; The built guy asked.

Still left in shock from the day and the gun shot. I didn’t answer.

“I said. What’s your name girl?!”

“Hey! Don’t talk to her like that Bob!”; The man that came out said.

“Stay out of the Mitchell. I could care less. I’ll shut her. Right here, right now.”

The little girl took her hands and covered up her ears. I looked up at the man and he cocked his gun.

“My name… is Brittnie.”

“Oh. So, how old are you Brittnie? From the looks of you wearing that plaid skirt, knee high socks, and blouse. Your in high school?”

“Yeah, I’m seventeen.”

“Well, my name is Bob. The man’s name is Mikey. The other one in the corner is Gerard. The little girl’s is Helena and the woman’s name is Jennifer. Welcome.”