Tears Of A Dark Angel

Chapter Quatro

"I don't want to kill her Ryan." I said as we sat down on the couch. "I'm mean, I really don't. But I have to."

"Why do you have to?"

"Because, she's going to be the end of the world. I mean, I think just killing one person and saving the world is a lot better."

"Dude. You need to remember, that your grandfather was just a little crazy. There's no way he could possibly know exactly who, or what, is going to end the world."

"What if he was right though? I mean what if she is going to end the world? And I don't kill her, then the world ends. It will be all my fault."

"What if she isn't the end of the world though? Then you just killed an innocent person. Which is horrible."

"I'll take the risk of killing an innocent." I grumbled.

"Whatever. I need to go. Jake, you should really think about this."

"Bye." Ryan walked out of the house and I decided to try to watch some TV. I went over to the old TV and turned it on. At first all I saw was some gray static. After almost 10 minutes and nothing changed I moved the antenna around a little bit. I came on for a second then went back to the snowy screen. I banged on the TV and nothing happened. I sighed and just shut it off. "What to do, what to do what to do." I mumbled to myself as I walked around. As I walked around the house and noticed that it really needed to be clean, and pretty soon the people who check on the house would be coming. The house would have to look like no one has lived in it. Of course, what am I going to do with Desabella then? I started cleaning around the house. Picking up everything and put any dirty dishes in the sink.

After picking up everything around the house I decided to wash the dishes. After the dishes were put away and clean I just stared at everything. "Okay, this should keep them thinking no one is here for now." I mumbled as I grabbed a pan out of the cabinet to make some food. I went through the pantry and realized I really needed some food, of course I needed money for that. I could only not get caught stealing from stores for so long. This was not a big town and people would soon find out it was me, then they would find out I was still here then they would out about everything and I would be gone from here. "I could always ask Ryan again for money. But I already know I owe him more than I can pay him." I grabbed the last pack of Ramen noodles out of the pantry and out some water into the pot. It was not the cleanest water. It was not all the way clear, and you could see a tint to it, but it tasted fine and I haven't died yet from it. I let the water boil then I dropped the noodles in and let them cook.

"Will Desabella want to eat something? Do angels even eat? And if they do what would they eat?" I said as I sat on the counter and ate out of the pot. I ate about half the noodles and decided I would go and check and see if she wanted any of this. I went and grabbed a clean fork for her and went over to the basement door. I opened the door and looked down. I thought I could see someone sitting in the middle of the floor. I walked down slowly and turned on the light. I let it flicker for a minute then I pulled it on again so it would stay. I was right about someone being in the middle of the floor. Desabella was sitting there, once I turned on the light she lifted up her head and I realized shehad been was crying. Are her tears black? "Uh, hey?" I mumbled as I walked closer to her. She crawled farther back from me.

"I-I thought you were done today." She mumbled as I moved faster so I could reach her.

"I am. I was just wondering if you wanted something to eat."

"Eat?"

"Yeah, I made some Ramen noodles. I'm not sure if toy eat though. So, uh if you don't then I guess you don't need those. Unless you eat something different, like something only angels can eat or something." I rambled.

"I do not need to eat."

"Oh, uh well, then I guess you do not need them." She nodded. "Okay, well then I am just going to go."

"Wait." She said so quietly I almost didn't hear her.

"What?"

"Why- why do you think I am the end of the world?" She said speaking a little louder.

"Well, my grandfather told me that."

"Why did your grandfather think that?"

"It is a long story."

"Can I know it?"

"I guess so." I went and sat across from her on the floor. "Do you know who or what your father was?" She shook her head.

"I have tried asking people, but whenever I do people ignore me and walk away."

"Well, your father was a vampire."

"A vampire?" She questioned.

"Yeah." Then I proceeded to tell her everything my grandfather told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh. WOW!
That was such a long wait.
I am SO sorry about that. I will try to NEVER make it that long again.
I just got some major writers block for this story, but I will not be able to update this again for a while. This is sort of like my side story, so when I do not want to work on any of my other stories I might work on this.

But MuffinLoveZoey forced me to so here. (:
Please comment a little? ):
Some banners would be AWESOME. *hint**hint*

Oh and check out my contest please? I will even extend the deadline another month if you join! Contest