Where is my Weretiger?

Mas Confused

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
“What av ye done?”
He repeated.
“Umm to what are you referring, cause I do a lot of things….”
“Don be smart wiv me lass, Im referr’in to the fact that not only do ye have the traits of a forest spirit, did I mention thems are almost extinct? Dy’in breed they are like four of em left, not only that but ye have been marked and Iv a good feel for who don it as the sliver colorin leaves no question. It was don by royalty.”
“Whoa……….ummmmm……..what? Ok I got the forest spirit thing cause that’s already been kinda explained to me but what about there only being four. Also I would love to be clued in on about this whole marked by royalty thing!”
I exclaimed.
He just continued to look at me with a slightly frustrated look on his face but in his eyes there was sadness.
“We av to get ye to the council thev got a right to know whats goin on.”
He spoke rapidly and ushered me towards the stairs that lead out of the garage to the house.
“Wheres that tiger of yes?”
I started.
“How did you know that Tiger erm Max was a Tiger human changy to tiger thingamabobber person?”
I finished lamely and he looked at me in disbelief pausing his hurried shoving.
“Ye haven’t guessed?”
“Guessed what?”
He just chuckled and told me that Id find out sooner or later. I grumbled but let him push me up the stairs in the hall, however he was lost, he had no idea where to go, so I lead the way to my room.
I opened the door to a sulking boy sitting on my bed with the most mournful and lost expression on his downcast face. The minute I stepped through the door though he looked up and smiled, all his teeth showing and glowing brighter then the sun, I swear.
He ran up to me and flung his arms around me with boyish abandon. I don’t think that he was aware of his sexy body that he was currently smothering me with.
I laughed and pushed him off. He just kept smiling at me like I was the most important thing ever and he had just gotten me for Christmas.
“Your back” He then glanced behind me “and with the exile I see”
“Ye speak of things that ye know naught about young princling.”
Mickey growled back.
I glanced between the two of them both had hard looks on their faces till Tiger’s softened and he held out his hand. Mickey smiled and they shook. They seemed to have finally come to an understanding.
They may have understood but I didn’t and I was mas confused!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I know that this is out super late and that its ridiculesly short and for that I am extreamly sorry but I have had a week from hell including; death, sickness, homework, tests, essays upon essays and to top it all off boy troubles. God help me get through this next week! Also if you follow this link you can see the most amazing banner made by SilverNight! Lots of love to her for loving my story!

http://www.quizilla.com/stories/13924709/where-is-my-weretiger