Summer of 09'

we're both just waiting for this friday n i g h t

Riley's P.O.V.

The boys and I had been having weekly meeting at my house, and each time my grandmother would make the most delicious cookies ever, and she'd make dozen's of them. Each time the boys would eat every single cookie and crumb, I wondered how the kept their figure in tact.

We were finishing up our meeting, our plans were set in stone it seemed.

"Everyone got what they're suppose to do?"

A census agreement rang upon all of them before Kyle smirked, a part of me knew this would be immediate trouble, "Group hug!"

My eyes widened as I watched all of them get up and my eyes glanced towards the back door, Austin's eyes following my movement. Before I got to the door it was blocked by Austin's form and I turned to see the rest of them circling me, and they attacked.

Kyle tackled me to the kitchen floor, and I let out a yell of surprise and soon everyone had piled on top of Kyle and I was squished. Kyle smiled as he looked at me and pinched my cheek with his free arm while mine were pinned, I simply glared at him.

"Don't kill my granddaughter please."

All of them gave shy smile as they got off of me and Johnathan helped me up and pulled me into a hug and then with final hugs and goodbye words, they exited out the back door. "I like those boys Riley," A smile touched my lips, "I do too, Gramms."
________________________
Plan: Get Caleb back is a go!
Warped Tour '09


The heavy VIP pass hung around my neck, my fingers fidgeting with it as I looked around trying to find the right stage. I knew people were staring at me, yellow flats covered my feet and scuffed against the black pavement. My long legs seemed even longer in the banana yellow short, very short All Time Low shorts that had the band's name in white on the back. I didn't have a big butt but it filled out the best of the shorts, a white v-neck fell to the top of the shorts.

The July heat was insane I thought as I did all I could to remain cool. I finally found the venue I was looking for and walked towards the stage and towards the side, I flashed my pass and walked onto the side of the stage. I was instantly confronted with the most adorable ginger boy, besides Caleb, I had ever seen. His eyes focused on me and with one cool quick glanced from my head to my toes, he took my body in.

Ginger Fever

Mmm, I loved Ginger boys it seemed.

I was grateful for the yellow aviator glasses I had on my face and the slight sunburn on my cheeks so he wouldn't be able to see the blush tinting my cheeks. He walked towards me with a smile upon his lips.

"You're quite yellow today."

"Yellow is a wonderful color, plus it makes me stand out."

"I think it's the shorts. Are those even legal?" He teased, his lips twisting into a grin as I smirked back at him.

"All Time Low seems to think so." I turned to let him see the bands name on the back of the shorts, there was nothing wrong with being flirtatious. He let out a long whistle as I turned back to face him.

"I'll have to thank them later."

Laughter erupted from my lips as he stuck his hand in his pockets, "I'm Christofer by the way, I'm guessing you're here for the show?"

I nodded, "That I am. I'm a real big fan of yours."

He laughed this time as I quoted a part of his song, "What's your favorite song, pretty lady?"

"Dare4Distance."

"I'll see if I can work it in for you," The stage manager queued him to go and he smiled one more time at me. "It was a pleasure meeting you.."

"Riley." I quickly interjected.

"Riley, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He countered before leaning forward to let his lips brush over the hand he was gripping carefully. He walked onto stage and girls started screaming.

Oh, he's quite the charmer.

I found myself swaying along to his music, my eyes watching the way he poured himself into his music and into the mic, the crowd. The way his eyes would seem to connect with everyone out there, and how his words had the ability to affect everyone. He just finished BigCityDreams and he leaned down to a sip from his water, his eyes looking straight at me.

He moved towards the mic, his eyes still looking at me.

"I met this girl backstage, and she told me her favorite song was Dare4Distance. Now, I was going to sing it but I think I've forgotten some of the words. Why don't we bring her out here and have her help me, give it up for Riley!"

He smiled at me as I shook my head 'no' and the crowd applauded, "I think she needs a little encouragement. Riley! Riley!" The chant started and the crowd continued it and I flushed as I walked out on to the stage, he winked at me and I laughed as I nudged him playfully.

"Ready darling?"

"I was born ready," I said as he laughed and with the single guitar strum, we were off. My higher voice and his fused together into a beautiful melody, my eyes focused upon him the entire time. I felt as if things between Chris and I could be a wonderful friendship, if I got over the fact that he was devilishly handsome.

"Fridays I see your face, and I can breathe."

We finished together.

The words melted from my lips and he smiled as we hugged, he pointed to me and I bowed, "Give it up for Riley!" I blushed as I left the stage after waving to the crowd, I could feel my heart racing in my chest. A bottle of water was handed to me as I sipped from it heavily and I exited the crowd and I froze as I stared at Caleb, a part of me already knowing he had seen me singing with Chris.

Then Chris's set was over and wave of people separated me and Caleb and I moved forward trying to get to him but I failed. I sighed heavily as I wiped the back of my hand over the beads of perspiration on my forehead and moved towards my next set, All Time Low.

As I walked towards the backstage I saw two people tangled together and I knew by the hair it was Alex Gaskarth, but the girl, I wasn't quite sure of. I smiled as I realized they were blocking my path, "Excuse me."

The voice must have caught them off guard, as they parted and Alex looked at me, the girl blushed lightly and rubbed the lip gloss from his lips. She smiled over at me, her perfect white teeth and gorgeous face giving my self-esteem a swift kick in the ass.

"I'm Danny."

"Riley."

"I'm Alex and I think whoever sold you those shorts should get a huge fucking raise."

"Enough from you, go get ready." Danny patted his cheek as he grinned at her, their lips touching briefly before he disappeared. She turned back to me, she looked happy with him. I followed her up to the stage and was introduced to the other females. I watched as the boys conversed but also took in stock that I was there, I felt slightly out of place, since I figured the other girls were their girlfriends.

Jack walked towards me and stopped, he smiled.

"Are you single?" I nodded, he grinned now, "Interesting."

I watched as Jack talked to Alex and then the rest of the group, their eyes trailing towards to me and I instantly regretted saying yes, my eyes trailing to Danny but she looked just as clueless.

"I'm sorry if they embarrass you."

My eyes widened, embarrass me? I watched as they filed onto stage and welcomed the crowd and got them all riled up. Alex turned to look towards Zack and Rian and a beat started up, an unfamiliar one.

"To start things off, we're not playing a song! But don't fret we have a real treat for you ladies and gentlemen. Backstage we have this gorgeous, tall, girl in short-" , I watched as he paused to shoot me a grin.

"Very short yellow All Time Low shorts, and she's single. We're auctioning her off for the night, she's all yours. Hey, why don't you come on out Riley!"

"I hate your boyfriend." I mummbled to Danny.

"Husband. Don't worry I hate him too, but that's how things work between us."

I shook my head 'No' towards Alex and before I could even act Jack was coming towards me and I was faced with staring at the ground and then I was placed firmly back onto my feet, I was seething and I turned around to look at the crowd, blushing. I heard a couple of whistles and I turned to glare at Alex.

"The bidding starts at twenty bucks!"

I moved towards the mic and grabbed it from his hands, "I am not for sale and I am worth way more than twenty dollars, asshole."

"Touche. A hundred dollars!?"

I crossed my arms over my chest, Jack guarding any escape tactic I could come up with and I wasn't about to jump into the audience and break something. The bidding war raged on until a familiar voice filled the stage, my eyes turning in shock.

"A thousand dollars."

I stared at Chris, my eyes widening with each passing second.

"Going once." Alex spoke, no one said anything.

"Going twice-"

"Two thousand."

My heart leaped into my throat as I turned to look at Caleb, he came onto to stage and girls began to scream, possessiveness spreading throughout my body. I stared at him as his eyes continued to be locked with mine, he stopped a foot away from me, My Caleb.

"Three thousand."

"Four." Caleb quickly countered, and I began to panic as I shot a look towards Alex.

"This could be interesting folks," Alex snickered into the mic and I stomped on his foot, "Sold to Caleb for four thousand dollars."

We exited off the stage and I moved over towards Chris, "I'd rather you than someone in the audience, you know."

"You love him, don't you?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"By the way you both look at him and by the way he looked like he wanted to eat me for breakfast, yeah. If you ever want to hang out, as friends, give me a call."

"I'd love that." I said as we hugged, and I entered my phone number quickly into his cell and walked back towards Caleb. He started to walk away, and I nearly had to jog to keep up with him. "Slow down." And he did, and took baby steps.

"Can you stop being such an asshole?"

"Can you stop being such a whore?"

I gasped as I stared at him, starting to fume, "Excuse me?"

"You heard my Rye, I called you whore. You were all over Chris, Grade A slut is what you are." My eyes narrowed as I balled my hand and let my punch fly knocking him in the jaw. He stumbled back a few steps looking shocked.

"You're such a fucking asshole Caleb Turman."

I started off and but was once again confronted with the ground, I was getting all too use to being upside down and over someone's shoulder. It was annoying.

"Put me the fuck down Caleb, I'll kill you."

"I paid four thousand dollars for you, I"m going to get what I want and you'll do as I say, get over it."

"Fuck you, Caleb."

"That's later tonight sweetheart."
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a longish chapter.
kinda sets things up for the next one/rest of the story.
the first time i wrote this mibba erased the entire chapter.
i was VERY angry.
but now it's up and done and complete, viola! (:
christofer drew made a guest appearancee, that hottie!
comment? subscribe? :D
<3

ps. if you read my alex gaskarth story, DANNY AND ALEX ARE MARRIED, HOLYFOTCH. <3