I'll Always Love You

Midnight kiss

Gerard's pov...

I need to see him, I need to talk to him, is he busy? I was waiting for him today, just in case if he visited, but never came. I started to fill with sorrow, but I can't wait until tomorrow, can I? I hate this, I just wish he was mine, so I could kiss those tempting lips and hold him until he needs to breath. Bottom line is, I love him, oh so much, but there's nothing I can do about it. At the moment,, we are gonna be having band practices, since we formed a new band, My Chemical Romance. Mikey came up with the name after he went to the library to look up some comic book. We're doing exelent, and when I look at Frankie, I have the urges to just kiss him, but melt when he smiles at me. Even though he's my best friend, I still want him as my lover and you already know that. Bottom line is, it's getting pretty dark as I sit up in my bedroom. Maybe I should pay Frankie a little visit, maybe sneak a mid night kiss, he would feel but won't remeber a thing. So I waited until 12:20 the least, he must be sleeping by then, if he's awake, the I might have to wait until one in the morning. I won't sleep until I do this.

Time elapse....

It's finally 12:20 and got off my bed and left, I already had my clothes on by then. My mom and Mikey were asleep, so I sneaked out htrough the front door easily. My heart was beating faster and faster as I reached his two story house. The lights are off...yes! I decided to climb up the tree by his room, as I climbed and got closer, I heard some talking, crap! It sounded like Frankie was talking to another guy, hmmm. He probably met someone, I shrugged it off and the talking stopped. I quietly sneaked through the window, it was pitch black but the small light from the street light helped a little. I saw a sleeping Frankie, next to...Billie?! How did he get here? That's probably why he didn't come today, but I have to do this. I took in a deep breath as I leaned on Frankie, thank God his mouth was exposed. My lips connected quietly with his', man Billie is a heavy sleeper thank God for that too. As I was satisfied, I pulled away and sneaked back out.