I'll Always Love You

This is a camp love story about sweet little Frank and crazy but kind hearted Billie in a little clash between lovers. Frank is the 14 yr old outcast who doesn't have much friends, and Billie is the 15 yr old punk who doesnt have a care in the world what other weirdos say and if they say one thing they get their faces punched in...you get the pic well hope u guys enjoy this frillie i first wrote in my green notebook;) so...enjoy!
  1. First Day
    Today is the first day of camp for Frankie and Billie, Frankie tells his story first
  2. Hard to blieve
    It's hard for frank to register what just happened, and Billie starts to like him even more
  3. I think I love you
    in here Billie thinks he's in love with Frank, but will Frank think the same?
  4. Sleepover
    in here Billie sneeks out during the night to steal frankie for their little sleep over, how far would things go?
  5. The Hike
    in here the little campers go for a hike, would Billie, Franke, Mike n Tre survive?
  6. What's wrong with you guys?
    in here Busby susupects of Billie and Frankie during the hike.
  7. Finally reaching camp, here comes Gerard
    in here the little campers finally reach their camping spot and meet the other campers.
  8. U don't know how I feel like when I'm near you
    Gerard falls more and more for Frankie and Frankie has no idea
  9. The walk
    in here Gerard and Frankie go on their walk, but what would happen if things get out of hand?
  10. Where were you sweet?
    inhere Billie wonders where his sweet little Frankie has been so he calls him up while Frank n Gerard are in the woods.
  11. I don't love you like I did Yesterday
    in here Billie is more hurt than ever and Frankie is dead to him already
  12. I'm sorry Frankie
    in here it's been a week since the insident and Billie's group has to go back to their camp until the last day. Then billie appologizes for his actions.
  13. Time to go
    in here the 3 days passed and it's time 4 the little campers to go back home.
  14. We meet again
    in here it's been 2 years since they left from camp, but what happnes when Frank has an encounter with Gerard?
  15. Billie's Visiting!
    in here it's been two weeks since Frankie has seen Gerard but what would happen when Billie visits as a surprise.
  16. Midnight kiss
    in here Gerard feels quite lonely since Frank hasn't called him or visited him, so he goes to Frankie's for a little visit
  17. Was I dreaming?
    in here frankie feels a kiss in the middle of the night, was it a dream?
  18. Weeks and Days...will I ever get him?
    in here Gerard ahsn't heard much from Frankie, since he's too involved with billie, will he ever get him back?
  19. Best Kiss of my Life
    in here Frankie kisses Gerard, leaving Gerard amazed.