Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 1

4-13-09,
I am hurt. I am alone. I am depressed. But I am not broken. I am not questioning God. I am Jazmin. I am fourteen years old. This is the first time I have ever written how I feel but everyone says it will help me get over my parents. How can I ‘get over’ my parents? I was an only child and both of my parents were only children. I never met my grandparents on my dad’s side and the ones on my mom’s side are too old for me to stay with them. So I am staying with my next family: the Jonases.

Let’s break down the Jonas Family:

Denise and Paul Jonas are some special people. They are the most caring people in the world. I mean look they already have five kids, three of which are in a world famous band, and they are taking me in. God gave them a huge heart that they use to its complete ability.

Frankie is eight and he is the man. That’s all you can say about him. He is Ah-sha-mazin’! Most of the time is tries to be cool like his older brothers which is totally cute. He obviously favors Nick, but I only think that is because is the only brother that doesn’t flip him around like crazy.

Allie is sixteen so she is a little over two years older than me. She has some crazy music skills and she plays a mean trumpet. She is like my twin sister. Before they moved to California and Texas, the two of us would spend every second we could together. She is too incredible for words so there is not much I can say but I will write more about her as life goes on.

Next there is Nick, he is Allie's twin but he is the older twin (by five or ten minutes). He is my best friend. Allie, Nick, and I always know how to have a good time. Who cares if they are older than me? The only thing about Nick is that he has a very serious side. Nick treats me like his little sister very often, he was always looking out for me, especially when I was younger, but lately Kevin has begun to take control of that.

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin. Kev is twenty-one. He is the most responsible by far. He gives the best advice. Kevin is the guy you go to when you break up with a terrible boyfriend or you and your best friend have a fight. He always know exactly what to say to make things better. While I remained in New Jersey with my parents, Kevin made sure to call me once a week to ask how I was doing and just get an update on everything.

Joe is nineteen. He is the most dangerous Jonas, that is why he is DJ Danger! He can make you laugh about anything. And whenever you need a hug just find him, he is definitely a hugger. He can also be very misunderstood. I love how fans always think that he is stupid or he is always joking around, but that's only in front of the cameras. Most of the time he is quiet and contained, he knows how to have a good time and keep you laughing, but him and Nick were always the quiet ones. Kevin did all the talking for them.

Ok so enough of the Jonases. Let me write about myself because that is what I was told to do.

Like I said I am fourteen. I am from New Jersey right now I am on a plane to California. I don’t know why but I have cried once since the accident, which was three days ago. I cried the night it happened. I was home alone when one of my neighbors, that was close friends with my mom, came over to my house to tell me with two police officers. I cried myself to sleep that night. That night was the last time I was in that house. For the other two days I was at my neighbor’s house.

I feel bad for not feeling bad. I mean shouldn’t I be crying right now? I doubt I’m still in shock, that would have worn off by now right? I mean I lost my parents, my family. To make it worse, my mother was expecting, but I don't want to talk about the baby. Only Denise and Paul know about that.

All I know is that something is wrong with me because I have to write down my feelings everyday, my therapist is convinced that I will feel better in the end if I get my feeling out. It is supposed to cause some kind of relief but right now I still feel alone in this big world of people.

-Jazi
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this and thanks to everyone who read my other story. I am hoping this one will be even better.

Can I get 3 comments?