Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 27

“Jazmin I love you,” Nick smiled as he closed his bedroom door.

“I love you too, so what are the plans for tonight mister?”

Nick walked over to be and put his hands on my hips, “First off you are sleeping in here tonight. We are going to do whatever you want so we can watch a movie… but we do that all the time, we can work on music, or make-out all night until our mouths get tired, like I said anything you want.”

I put my arms around Nick’s neck, “I like the last idea,” I smirked and placed a long, soft kiss on Nick’s lips, which soon turned into a very romantic and passionate kiss. Nick moved his hand so one was behind my neck hold my head. I started to play with the curls in the back of his head making him moan into the kiss. “Nick I never knew you liked it when I played with your curls.”

“I do.” Nick began to walk me backward until I hit his bed and we both fell over. Nick started to slid his hand up the back of my shirt but then stopped, “Are you ok with this?”

“Nick we are going to stop if anything goes too far so it’s ok… I promise.”

Well that promise turned into a lie because at three in the morning I woke up and Nick’s boxers were on the floor in a pile of clothes. I looked tried to move but Nick’s arms were tight around my body. “Nick…” I hit his arm, “Nicholas!” I yelled in a whisper and he slowly woke up. I got up and put clothes on as he put his boxers back on, “Nick this usually happens to people who are drunk… we weren’t drunk! Do you get what this means?”

“Uh yeah… Listen I’m sorry,” Nick said as he looked down and ran his hand through his hair, “We should have stopped.”

“No shit Sherlock. Nick I need to go.” I quickly and quietly left Nick’s room and went to mine. I ended up crying myself to sleep.

The Next Morning.

Everyone is sitting at the table eating breakfast together because today was going to be a pretty laid back day so we had time to eat breakfast together, but everyone keeps looking at me and Nick. It might be because we usually sit next to each other all the time and this whole morning I have been avoiding him, or it could be that Joe’s room is next to Nick’s so he heard whatever happened last night. Either way Nick and I aren’t talking so whatever. I mean him and I were planning on waiting for us to get married before we went that far and the thing is being that we were going to wait there was no protection at all. We are so--

Allie nudged me snapping me out of my thoughts, “Are you ok?”

“Uh yeah. Would you guys mind if I went to my room? I am still a little tired,” I asked hoping that they would let me leave.

“Go ahead,” Mom and Dad gave me permission and I got up and left. I went straight to my room and closed the door. I sat on my bed and hugged my bear like the world was coming to an end. I took my purity ring off and just stared at it. How could I do this?

Suddenly there was another interruption. Someone was knocking on my bedroom door. I quickly put my ring back on.

“Nicholas if it’s you, you might as well leave.”

“Um no it’s Alyssa.” She opened my door and sat next to me on my bed. “So what’s going on between you, Nick, and Joe?”

“What do you mean Joe? What’s wrong with him?”

“If you haven’t noticed he can’t stand to look at you or Nick. So what happened?”

I took a deep breath, “You can’t tell anyone.”

“YOU DID WHAT!?” Kevin voice roared through the house and he came into my room dragging Nick by the arm.

“What in the world?” Allie and I asked.

“ALYSSA GET OUT NOW!” Kevin demanded as he literally threw Nick on my bed.

“Why?”

“ALYSSA!” Kevin screamed. His face was red and he looked like he was about to kill someone so I nudged Allie with my elbow and she got up and left. Once she got out the room Kevin slammed the door shut.

“Kevin can you not be so loud? Mom and Dad are going to hear you!” Nick hissed.

Kevin ran his hand through his curls and took a huge breath, “Nicholas they already know. Joe is telling them now, but I doubt they are going to get as mad as I am right now. What the hell were you two thinking? Nick did you at least have a fucking condom? Gosh I am so disappointed in you two!” Kevin started pacing. “ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!”

“Um… well… we weren’t thinking and… no I... I didn’t have a condom. We weren’t planning on going that far. It just started as a simple kiss,” Nick said looking down.

“Nick that is why Danielle is pregnant! What if you got Jazmin pregnant? She is only 16 and you know for a fact that our parents won’t let her get an abortion. You might have just ruined her life. What kind of love is that Nick?” Kevin stopped pacing and looked at us, “I can’t believe you two. Nick did you even think about how this is going to effect you and our band? What if we loose our recording contract or our fans because of your bonehead move. You just couldn’t keep your pants on could you?”

“Can you two get out? I would like to be alone. Especially you Nick, I would really love for you to leave.” I looked over at him, “Oh and here.” I chucked my purity ring at his head. “I can’t wear it anymore because you are such a dick head.”

“Jaz--”

I threw the promise ring he gave me at his head just like I did the purity ring, “I definitely don’t want that.”

“I’m sor--”

“NICK JUST SHUT UP AND GET OUT! I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO YOU NOR DO I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE SO GOODBYE! AND YES THAT MEANS I JUST BROKE UP WITH YOU!” I pointed to my door as tears began to blur my vision. I looked up at Kevin and he just stood there totally shocked.

“Jazmin I’m sorry.” Nick walked out my room and a few seconds later I heard his door slam shut.

Kevin sat on my bed and hugged me, which I did need… just not from Nick. I don’t want any part of his body near mine. “Do you want to talk about it?”

“About what? How I lost my virginity at 16? How I might be pregnant at 16? How I just broke up with my boyfriend and the only guy I ever loved because I am scared out of my life? How if my parents were alive they would be beyond disappointed with me? If it is any of that stuff then no, I want to go to sleep.” I wiped a tear as Kevin let go of me.

“Well I’ll see you when you later.” Kevin walked out my room and I locked the door behind him. I walked to my bed and just laid there hugging my teddy bear, staring at my bare finger. I’m a dirty, dirty little girl all because of Nicholas Jonas… my ex-boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this ISN'T the end of the story so keep reading, subscribing, and commenting. Actually 4 more comments would be totally awesome!