Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 33

Nick’s P.O.V.

“YOU DID WHAT!?” Lauren and Danielle screamed in my face.

“To make everything worse he did it for no reason,” Allie said with her hands on her hips. Allie, Joe, and Kevin told Lauren and Danielle about the break up so they barged into my room and started to yell at me… that was a few minutes ago… I now have a full blown headache.

“Gee you are an awesome sister,” I said sarcastically. She really wasn’t helping the case.

“How dare you!? I would hit you right now but I am too mad to! Do you understand how bad that is?” Lauren screamed at me. I love how my brothers locked me in a room with these crazy people while they took Jazmin out to have a good time. Gosh I hate my stupid choices.

“Lauren--”

“Don’t you ‘Lauren’ me you are such a dick!” Lauren continued to yell at me.

“Actually Laur calling him a dick is an understatement. He is an insult to man kind,” God Allie was getting annoying.

I ran a hand threw my hair, “Listen I know I messed up but really guys is this necessary?”

“Let’s see Nick was breaking up with Jazmin necessary?” Danielle asked as she bounced Anna in her arms. “I have to go take care of my baby but Allie and Lauren are going to stay here with you. Have fun.”

Jazmin’s P.O.V.

Kevin and Joe took me and Frankie to batting cages and an arcade. I had a really good day and I think I am really getting over the break up even though it was only yesterday... the only thing is we are on our way back home and everyone knows that Nick is going to try to talk to me. This is our like, I don’t know, 15th break up. I can’t take another one.

“Jazmin stop thinking about it,” Kevin said ripping me out of my thoughts.

I continued to stare out the window hopelessly, “I don’t think I love him any more,” I spoke quietly. At first it felt like a lie but as time goes on it seems true. I think I feel out of love with my first love... something you can't do.

“Jazmin I doubt you really mean that,” you could hear the slight worry that was in Joe’s voice. Everyone always wants us to get back together after our break ups but I don’t think I can. Not this time.

“Joe I really think I do,” I sighed and tore my eyes away from the window. “How would you feel if the person that you love the most in your life broke up with you more than five times then every time you broke up that person came crawling back to you saying I’m sorry just to go and hurt you again. I’m tired of him hurting me like this I can’t handle it. I am only 16 I am supposed to be happy don’t worrying about things like this. I think I should just see if I could go that boarding school that works with Princeton University that way I will already be there for college. I’m smart enough to plus I won’t have to worry about the stress of being with Nick.”

“I’m not going to stop you, but if you leave California I will miss you. Plus Anna won’t get to know her Aunt,” Kevin said with a soft smile.

“Kev I’m not your sister therefore I’m not her aunt.”

“Jazmin you are like a sister to us, always have been and always will be,” Frankie said with a hand on my shoulder, “I will miss you too.”

“So will I,” Joe added.

“You guys, I want to stay but I don’t want to see Nick. Like I don’t even want to go home now.”

“Well that’s to bad because we are here,” Kevin announced as he pulled into the garage, “Get out,” Kevin smirked at me.

We did as we were told and went inside. Danielle was in the kitchen with Annabella in her arms talking to Mom.

“Hey Dani,” Kevin smiled and kissed her cheek, “Hey Annabella.” He lifted his little girl out of Danielle’s arms and started to play with her. I hope he would forget about the conversation we just had but he didn’t, “Jazz, tell Mom about your plan. Anna will even laugh at this.”

“Kevin let’s not make things worse than they need to be, plus she only a week old,” I said as I glared at him then looked at Mom, “I want to move back to New Jersey and go to the private boarding school that works with Princeton University.”

Mom closed the oven door and placed a tray of cookies on the counter, “Now are you doing this because you want to be away from Nick or do you actually want to be there for school?”

“I want to go to wanted to go to Stanford for law school but I think Princeton will be better… plus I want to be away from Nick,” I said the last part quietly. I couldn’t lie to her.

“Listen I know you two have your issues but I really think you should be talking things out not running away from your problems. No one said that you have to get back together but you should at least still be able to talk things out because you will be living in the same house for the next few years,” Mom explained. “I’m not saying you can’t go but I want you to think about how much you are leaving behind and how hard it will be starting over. It’s not like you are a normal teenager, you have been in a relationship with a world famous teenager and everyone knows who you are so starting at a new school will be harder than staying here.”

I looked down, “I know. I... uh... I want to go to my room. I need to think.” I quickly went up to my room to find Nick sitting on my floor holding my pillow and crying. “Nicholas Jerry Jonas what are you doing?”

He looked up with his teary, brown eyes. “I’m sorry, I just missed you and I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold you or you wouldn’t want me to hold you so I got your pillow,” he explained as he handed the pillow to me and stood up, “I really think we need to talk.”

I began to look down again, “Nick I--”

“Jazmin please,” Nick begged with his hands on my shoulders.

I took a deep breath and I could smell the sweet smell of his cologne, which made me shiver. “Fine.” I sat on my bed and he sat at my desk.

“So. I don’t know how to say this because I know there is nothing I could possibly say to make you take me back, but all I want to know is… do you still love me?” Nick got right to the point, which caught me off guard, but being that is was Nick I should have known.

“Nick I… I don’t want to answer that,” I said while playing with my ponytail, “Like I mean I want to love you… I really want to love you, but I don’t think… I can,” I explained slowly trying not to cry, “You just hurt me too bad and this is the last time I can do this.”

“Oh. So what do we do now?” Nick asked with a hurt look, which made me hurt too.

“I guess we should just be friends. I am tired of us arguing Nick we were doing better as friends. Think about it there wasn’t any stress at all, we can still talk to each other but we aren’t going to be as intimate as before.”

“I guess that’s fine, whatever makes you happy makes me happy. And Jazmin I am truly sorry. Is um your friend still coming?” Nick asked and sounded kind of embarrassed, which he should have.

“No when I called him last night after the incident he said he didn’t want to come because he caused it. Nick just don’t worry about it ok.” We sat there in awkward silence.

“Well me, the guys, and Allie have something to do for the band soon. We are doing a photo-shoot of the next addition of Beat. Do you want to come?” Nick asked as he headed to my door.

“Uh not really, sorry,” I replied looking down. If we went out together then people would think that we are dating and I don’t want that. I just hope he got the message.

“Oh ok. I’ll um… I’ll talk to you when I get back I guess?”

“Well I guess so if I’m still awake.”

Nick left my room awkwardly left with his brothers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty this is an idea. I might start a sequel after this chapter. Give me comments telling me if you want me to or not. If you do I will post the first chapter TONIGHT!

so yeah... COMMENT!