Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 32

“Jazmin help me please.” Nick begged while he was trying to calm his one-week-old niece. Annabella came home from the hospital yesterday morning and Nick volunteered to watch her for Kevin and Danielle while they went out so right now we are at their house a.k.a. the guesthouse.

“You know each second that goes by I am getting happier and happier that I wasn’t pregnant.” I took the fussy baby out of his arms. “Nicholas did you ever think that she might be hungry?” I laughed and gave him Anna, “Keep her for a sec and I will make her a bottle.”

“But she hates me Jazi,” Nick whined.

“She doesn’t hate you, she is just hungry calm down,” I giggled a bit and made Anna a bottle, “You know for someone who as younger siblings you fail.”

“Jazmin, Alyssa doesn’t count. She is only younger than me by a few minutes and Frankie is 11 now. He was a baby 11 years ago. A lot has changed since then,” Nick complained and began to feed Annabella.

“Nick I am an only child. I don’t have much experience with babies. Look now she is calm. You are just so…so extra,” I smirked and got up, “I’ll be back I have to make a phone call.”

“Alright but hurry up before Anna starts crying again.”

“Nick just let her finish the bottle, burp her, and then rock her gently to sleep. If you can’t do that then come and get me. Until then bond with your niece,” I smiled and walked away. Hopefully he won’t need me too soon.

Nick’s P.O.V.

Jazmin has been getting back to her normal self since the incident at the hospital but she does seem to get annoyed way easier because Allie and I always check on her. Either way things are perfect right now. Kevin has his family, Joe and I have our favorite girls and Allie has Ryan. I couldn’t ask for any more.

Soon enough Annabella finished her bottle and I had to burp her, “Anna I’m sorry if I don’t do this right. I’ll try but if I don’t get it I will have Jazmin burp you. She seems better at stuff like this.” I slowly lifted the little baby to my shoulder and started to pat her back like Jazmin told me earlier. Like she said it’s a really good thing that she wasn’t pregnant… I would be a suckish father. I still have some growing up to do.

“Anna can you please burp for your favorite uncle? Please?” I begged and it definitely paid off. She burped like a true Jonas… then threw up on me, “Ugh! Good job Annabella,” I groaned as I got up and tried to find Jazz, “Jazmin!”

I heard her voice in the bathroom, “I have to go, Nick’s looking for me. Haha I love you too Kyle. See you soon.”

W-what did she just say? And who in the world is Kyle?

I took Anna to her room and cleaned her up in there. I couldn’t stand to see Jazmin’s face… not now… not ever. I hate how every time things start going well we have things like this happen. It's like she tries to ruin our relationship.

I changed into one of Kevin’s t-shirts and just as I came out the bedroom she came out of the bathroom.

“Nick what’s up? How did you do with Anna?”

“Nothing. Perfectly fine,” I replied with a very obvious attitude and I walked into the living room avoiding eye contact with Jazmin.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing,” I flopped down on the couch still avoiding Jazmin’s face.

“Nick what happened?”

“Listen I just got Anna to go to sleep so I don’t want to yell. Please go home and don’t talk to me. And yes we are over… for good and I'm pretty serious this time. I’m tired of these stupid games and I don’t feel like trying to fight for your love, we are done and I mean it. I want my ring back,” I spoke firmly then finally looked up at Jazmin. She looked crushed but she deserved it because inside I was dead.

“Go to hell Nick,” She spoke quietly and threw her ring at me. Jazmin ran out and slammed the door waking up Anna. This is insane.

Jazmin’s P.O.V.

I ran into my room and slammed my door. I sat with my back against it and just cried.

What just happened? Why did this just happen?

I pulled my knees to my chest and cried harder. Maybe it is a good thing that me and Nick broke up we have a roller coaster relationship. Once everything goes amazingly well we end up fighting. I want my old life back. I don’t want Nick. I want to be home… in my home. I want to back in New Jersey. I don’t want a boyfriend I want a best friend and I doubt I even have that. I need to get away.

“Jazmin?” Allie asked softly through my door.

“Alyssa I don’t want to talk so leave me alone. NOW!” I didn’t feel like talking to anyone.

“What’s wrong?”

I stood up opened my door, “Alyssa LEAVE!”

“Fine but if you need me you know where I am,” Allie spoke quietly. I didn’t want to hurt her I was just hurting and I let it out the wrong way.

“Allie I’m sorry,” I said wiping my tears as she turned around.

She walked back towards my room, “Can we please talk now?”

“I guess I should,” I turned and walked to my bed. Allie closed my door and sat down next to me.

“So what’s up?”

I showed her my hand and she knew right away, “Nick broke up with me and said that we are over forever.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, we didn’t even get a chance to talk he just flipped out and I left.”

“I’m going to kill him,” Allie said under her breath making me laugh a little.

“I could understand if I did something wrong but I didn’t. This is stupid.”

Kevin’s P.O.V.

When me and Dani got back from our day out we found Nick laying down sleeping on the couch with Annabella asleep on his chest.

“I’ll get Bella you wake up Nick,” Danielle suggested and she gently lifted Annabella off of Nick’s chest. She took the baby to the nursery and I woke up Nick.

Nick stretched, “I’m sorry I fell asleep. Jazmin left and slammed the door and she woke Anna up. I had to put her back to sleep so I did it while I was out here and guess both of us fell--”

I cut him off, “Wait, did you say Jazmin left and slammed the door? What did you do to her?”

“We kind of broke up… again… for good.” He looked down and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Should I ask why?”

“She was on the phone and I heard her tell some guy named Kyle that she loves him,” he sounded hurt but all I could see was a stupid, stupid little boy.

“You know you are a suckish boyfriend because Kyle is one of her friends from New Jersey. EVERYONE knows that. She hung out with him after we left New Jersey. She was planning on having him fly out here so he could meet you because she wanted her best guy friend to meet her boyfriend. He was like her brother while we couldn’t be there for her. Do you even listen to her?”

“Crap,” Nick put his face in his hands.

“You should feel like an idiot, you always break up with her over stupid things. Don’t expect her to come back as easy as she did those other times because you really messed up,” I got up and headed to my room, “I hope everything works out for you little guy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
can I get 4 more comments and some subscribers? You guys are awesome and I love the comments.