Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 7

“Nick?” I slowly opened my eyes to a dark room. “Nick?” I asked again but the room was still dark and there was no sound except for my own voice.

Am I dead? What is wrong? I need help! I’m alone again. Nick lied he isn’t here to help me through this!

My thoughts brought me to tears. I grabbed my teddy bear and pulled it close to my cold body as I cried in fear. I brought my knees up to my chest and curled into myself, hugging my knees with my head resting on top og them. I felt safer this way. The room was straight black. There was no light at all. I don’t want to get up because I was too scared. I need Nick… or Kevin… seriously I could even take Joe right now! Nick said he wouldn’t leave me.

“Nick?” I tried calling him once again. “NICK!” I began to scream as my cries became louder and my body began to shake.

Suddenly the door flew open and the lights came on. I was in Nick’s room? I don’t remember this.

“Jazmin what’s wrong?” Nick sat next to me and pulled me close to his warm body.

“Y-you l-left me,” I stuttered through my tears as cried into Nick’s side.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to leave you. I needed to eat something. It is almost eight you have been sleep for about six hours now. I didn’t want to wake you, you looked so happy and peaceful in your sleep. I didn't have it in my heart to take you away from that.”

“I was scared. It was dark and I called you over and over again, but you didn’t come. And when did I get in here?”

“Uh, six hours ago; after you started crying in the hallway I brought you in here to go to sleep because Allie and Frankie were in your room. You don’t remember?”

“Not really. All I remember is you promising not to leave me.”

“Oh, that must have been one good nap,” Nick chuckled as he smiled at me, attempting to lighten the mood.

I forced out a quiet laugh and smiled back at Nick. He gently wiped away my tears with his thumb, “See there’s that pretty smile.”

“Thanks.” My cheeks began to burn from blushing so I looked down I had no choice but to look down before he caught on. “Nick?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m kinda hungry.”

He softly chuckled, “Ok, come on.” Nick stood up and held out his hand. I took it and stood up still holding my bear under my left arm, I wasn’t ready to let it go, not yet.

“So what do you want to eat?” Nick asked as we got to the kitchen.

“I don’t know,” I said as I sat down.

“Everyone else already ate dinner so it’s up to you.”

“Nick why do you do this?”

“Do what?”

“Help me so much.”

Nick walked over to me and sat in front of me, “Because you are my best friend and I care.”

“But you care more than everyone else.”

“Jazmin I just do,” Nick said with a sigh as he got up and pushed his chair in.

“Where is everyone else?”

“Mom and Dad are out doing some kind of benefit event. Kevin is with Danielle, and Joe took Allie and Frankie to the movies. They all left right after dinner. I stayed behind so someone would be here when you woke up,” Nick explained as he made me a peanut butter sandwich. He smiled softly as he sat the plate that held the sandwich in front of me. "Eat up."

I nodded then started to eat. After a few minutes of silence I asked, “So what do you want to do?”

“I don’t know,” Nick said as he sat back down but this time he had a bottle of water.

“You know that song you were working on the morning after you started to teach me ‘Dear God’ on the piano? I wanted to know if I can hear it?” I asked with a hopeful smile.

Nick hesitated but finally gave in, “Sure," he said with a soft smile, "It’s not official or anything but here you go…
She's got a smile
That I'd die for
Everyone knows, that I'm
A prisoner of war, for her
Yeah.

Sometimes I wish
I had a kung fu grip
Never let her slip,
Away she'd be my girl

I really wish she knew
What I feel is true
She'd be my darlin,
I would be her hero too

I'm so in love with her
Don't care who knows that I'm
Ready to fight, ready to go
Just like a G.I. Joe

Sometimes I wished.
I had a kung fu grip
Never let her slip away
She'd be my girl

I really wish she knew
What I feel is true.
She'd be my darlin
I would be her hero too.

Sometimes I wish
I had a kung fu grip.
Never let her slip away
She'd be my girl

Really wish she knew
What I feel is true
She'd be my darlin
I would be her hero too.

She'd be my darlin
I would be her hero too.

She'd be my darlin
I would be her hero too.

She'd be my darlin
I would be her hero too.


“Aww Nick! That was really cute.”

Nick let out a relieved sigh, “Thanks.”

“Who is it about?”

Nick lightly blushed as he looked away from me, “A friend.”

“Does she have a name?”

“Yes, Jazmin, she has a name.”

“That’s good.”

Nick ran his hand through his hair then started to rub his neck, he is nervous, “Jazmin, I know you said you weren't looking for a relationship or anything so soon after the accident, but I have wanted to ask you this question for a while now, so would you like to go out with me… like on an official date?”

“Nick--”

“I know it was a stupid idea I’m sorry I asked,” Nick quietly said then headed to the stairs.

I jumped up and ran over to him, “You didn’t let me finish.”

“Oh,” he said with an embarassed smile.

“Of course I will go out with you… on an official date.”

Nick’s face instantly lightened up, “Really?”

“Yeah really, but first you have to tell me what the name of that friend is?”

Nick rubbed his neck again, “You.”

“Who is ‘You’, is she nice?” I asked jokingly with a smirk.

“Jazmin is very nice.”

“Aw thank you,” I could feel that I was blushing… again.

Nick finally started to relax and smile, “You know you look really cute when you blush.”

“I have never had anyone tell me that before.”

“Well there is a first for everything.”

Nick’s eyes caught mine and they were almost hypnotyzing, “You have really nice eyes,” I said so softly it was almost a whisper.

“You do too,” he replied quietly. His hands made their way to my hips, massaging them softly with his thumbs.

We stared into each other's eye for a few silent second. Nick gently placed his warm hand on my cheek as his face slowly came closer to mine so that our lips were only milimeters apart. His lips landed on me, pressing against them softly as he smiled into the kiss. Soon enough our lips were moving in sync, as if they were made for each other. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, but before I could respond, the front door opened making us break this kis, but Nick still held me close to his warm body.

“Well now I really hope that you two are dating,” Joe said as he walked over to us and placed his hands on our shoulder, slowly pushing us apart, “You know this is really awkward.”

“Yes it is Joseph, yes it is.” I looked at Joe then Nick one last time before I quickly pecked his lips then ran up the stairs to my room.

“Jazmin, Jazmin, Jazmin. Do you mind explaining why you were sucking face my brother?” Allie said as I entered the room.

I groaned knowing I was going to have to tell her soon enough, “I woke up in his room after you all left, then we went downstairs so I could get something to eat. He sang that song you heard the other morning, and finally asked me out… officially. We shared a very amazing kiss and that is where you three walked in,” I explained as I flopped on my bed thinking about what had just happened.

“Wow.”

“Yep.”

Allie sat on next to me on my bed, “So you are dating my brother?”

I sat up and pulled my legs to my chest, “Yeah but the only thing is how awkward do you think that is going to be? I mean we do live in the same house, and he is like a brother.”

“I can see how that is a problem.” Allie sat up walked to her bed. “Do what you think is right… with out hurting him.”

“Allie that doesn’t give me many options for anything.”

“Sorry.”

4-22-09
So I am going out with Nick Jonas, he is my best friend. If his parents actually adopt me then I will be his sister. Dating your brother is not legal. What should I do? He is so sweet the way he is always there for me. It don’t know I just can’t think straight right now. Nicholas Jerry Jonas is running circles in my head. That stupid Jonas charm.

On the other hand, I think I am handling the death of my parents very well. People think I was going to start cutting or starving myself but I’m not… thanks to Nick.

-Jazi
♠ ♠ ♠
I had written this chapter days ago but when I wanted to put it up my laptop started going crazy and it just started working today so I am going to add another chapter if possible tonight.

please comment and subscribe!

Read-Peace, Love, Jonas