Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 8

5-10-09
I have made it a whole month. Yes America a whole month. Exactly a month ago my parents were in that stupid car accident and I haven’t done anything stupid or life threatening. Nick my boyfriend (haha yes we are official and yes it is kind of awkward living in the same house) has been a HUGE help. I learned enough guitar to play on my own but I still play with Nick. Allie and I are like deadly. We can laugh about anything even if someone is trying to be dead serious. Like the other day we almost got in trouble because Kevin had Danielle over and he was all like ‘I love you so much you wouldn’t even know’ and Allie and I just started to laugh at him.The two of us truly annoy the living day lights out of Kevin but he loves us so it’s all good.

So the thing I haven’t wrote about yet was my first date… ever. How many girls can actually say that their first date was with Nick Jonas? Not many if there are any. Ok so Nick took me bowling (we are both very competitive people) the only thing is that I can’t bowl very well at all (like I can hardly ever hit the hundreds). So Nick spent the whole night trying to teach me how to bowl. It was so much fun and we laughed to whole time. There were paparazzi but when you are having that much fun you can zone them out plus they were outside. I would love to do it again. Our next date was to a movie premiere, which wasn’t really a date but I went with him and it was still really cool.

-Jazi


“I think I wrote the longest entry ever today,” I said to Allie as I put my journal away.

“Well is that a good thing or a bad thing?”

“It’s good. You know I haven’t really cried hard in like 2 days!”

“I know I am proud of you and you stopped talking in your sleep.”

“Wait I talk in my sleep?”

Allie laughed a little, “Yeah.”

You learn something new everyday, “That is weird.”

"Mainly about Nick though so it's really awkward."

There was a knock on our bedroom door and then Kevin walked in, “Girls do you want to go out with me, Nick, Joe and Frankie?”

“Sure,” Allie said as she got up and I followed.

I walked downstairs behind Allie and Kevin, “Where are we going?”

“We don’t know we just wanted to get out of the house,” Kevin said with a chuckle, “Guys let’s go.”

Frankie, Joe, and Nick walked over to us and we all walked to Kevin’s car.

Nick and I got on the very back row, Frankie and Allie sat in the middle, and Joe took shotgun.

“Hey Jazi,” Nick smiled as he put on his seat belt.

“Hey Nicky,” I said mockingly.

“You are one of the very few people I actually let call me that.”

“Well it’s a good thing I’m your girlfriend then isn’t it?”

“Yes,” Nick slowly pecked my lips, “it is a very good thing.”

“Hey you two no kissing in the car!” Kevin laughed causing everyone else to turn and look at us, “The magic of rear view mirrors”

“Hypocrite,” Nick hissed.

“Um last time I check this was my car I can do what I want to do.”

Joe

It is crazy how my older brother and my little brother both have girlfriends yet I am single. There is a small problem with that. Nick and Jazmin are getting just as annoying as Kevin and Danielle. I need a girlfriend. Frankie will have one before I do.

“No he won’t,” Kevin said snapping me out of my thoughts.

“What?”

“Frankie won’t have a girlfriend before you.”

“How do you know that is what I was thinking?”

Kevin laughed at me, “Joe I am your older brother. I know all… plus you said the last part out loud, thoughts should really stay in your head.”

“Kev when are we going to stop driving?” Frankie asked.

“We haven’t even been in the car for 5 minutes yet. I don’t even know where we are supposed to be going.”

“We should… STOP THE CAR!” I screamed causing Kevin to slam on the breaks.

“JOSEPH!” Everyone yelled at me but I didn’t even care.

“Stay here if I get left you guys are dead,” I warned as I got out of Kevin’s car and ran to a park bench, “Um hi,” I said nervously.

“Hello, I don’t mean to be rude but what do you want?” This beautiful brown haired girl looked up for her iPod and her face turned bright red, “I-I a-am s-so sorry.”

“It’s ok. May I ask your name?” I tried to act as calm as possible she was so amazing she was giving me butterflies. This girl had to be the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my life.

She removed the earbuds of her iPod from her ears as she stood up, “I’m Lauren.”

“Well I am Joe Jonas and I saw you while I was in the car with my brothers and sister, and I have to say I am addicted to you,” Way to go Joe now you sound like a creeper.

Lauren was now blushing, “I would love to hang out with you some time.”

“I would like that too, you seem like a really nice girl and I have a feeling we would get along pretty well,” I smiled a little more, “Do you live in the area?”

“Yeah I live about 5 or 10 minutes away from here.”

“I do too! We really need to meet up, can I have your number?” I know it was a risky question but I had to.

Lauren smiled once more, “Sure.”

“Here,” I took a picture of her and then handed her my phone so she could add her number.

She handed the phone back, “Thanks I hope to see you soon.”

“I’ll call you as soon as possible,” I looked back at the car, “I have to go now before I have a paparazzi issue or Kevin, Frankie, and Allie get annoyed.”

“What about Nick?”

“He has someone to keep him settled. I’m sorry I really have to go now,” I waved as I ran and got in the car.

“What was that?” Allie asked with an annoyed tone. (I knew that was going to happen.)

“Nothing. Did you guys decide where we are going to go?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“Yeah we are going to go to the movies. It was Nick and Jazmin’s idea,” Kevin said which I was totally fine with. Our schedules make it hard to go to places like the movies so it is fine to spend some free time at the movies.

Nick

The movie is going to be perfect, I have my amazing girlfriend with me, and Dani is going to meet us there so she can be with Kevin.

“Jazi did I tell you how amazing you look today?” I asked with a smirk.

She looked down at her outfit which consist of a hot pink button up, a sky blue tank top with matching converse, a pair of dark skinny jeans, and a multi-colored peace charm bracelet. She then ran her hands threw her straight brown hair, “Nick what are you talking about? This is a plain old outfit. There is nothing special about it.”

“Yes there is, you are wearing it. You make anything look beautiful because you are just that gorgeous.”

“Aw Nick. Thank you,” She smiled and slightly blushed. I love how even after dating for a little under a month I could still make her blush.

“Your very welcome,” I leaned in to kiss her quickly before Kevin got all annoying but she put her hand on my chest and pushed me back, “I’m sorry,” and there goes my crushing moment for the day, the thought of my girlfriend not wanting to kiss me.

“It’s not you, Kevin is ANNOYING,” She yelled then started to giggle.

“I am not annoying, little kids. I am trying to drive and looking at my little brother and his girlfriend make out all day is really awful to watch,” Kevin made a very bad excuse.

“Really Kevin? That is terrible,” Allie defended us. “That had to be the worse excuse ever.”

I leaned forward so that I could whisper in Allie’s ear, “Thanks sis I owe you and I have a surprise for you but it is coming later.”

“Thanks I guess?” She said in a question.

“Your welcome.”
♠ ♠ ♠
can I get 3 comments and 1 new subscriber?

Peace, Love, Jonas