Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

Cleaning His Room

Johnny was leaning into me. His eyes were closed. He looked completely at ease right now.

I wanted to touch his face, bring my arms around his neck. What was wrong with me?

Of course, I was freaking out.

What should I do? Should I just close my own eyes? Just let Johnny kiss me? Or maybe I should hit him, kick him?

Johnny’s fingers were laced around my black locks. I felt my eyes close slowly.

Everything just felt completely right. Nothing could ruin this moment for me, but life does like to fuck with people’s heads.

“What are you two doing?”

I opened my eyes quickly.

It was just some adult. He was a big man, and he had a cap on. And he had a whistle that was shining from his neck.

“Shit, it’s Mr. Dennison. Let’s go,” Johnny said quickly.

Johnny grabbed my hand, and he started to dash off. I followed, of course, not wanting my hand ripped off of my body.

I wasn’t exactly sure where we were going, but I didn’t really care.

The wind was blowing through my hair, and I could only stare at Johnny’s hand that was laced with my own hand. He didn’t let go of my hand yet.

Johnny suddenly stopped, and I nearly hit him. I really should be paying attention to my surroundings.

“Damn it, Johnny! Don’t stop randomly. You almost made me bump into you,” I said angrily.

So I was blaming him, so what?

Johnny laughed.

“Blaming me for you not watching where you were headed?” He asked. I scoffed loudly.

“Of course not, I was watching where I was headed. You just need to watch where you’re stopping.” I said.

Johnny just rolled his eyes.

“C’mon, let’s just go in the house.” Johnny mumbled.

I looked up. It was Johnny’s house. I felt scared to even move.

What if that man was in there? As much as I hated to admit it, I was scared of that man. He was cold, and he had an angry expression stuck on his face.

“Don’t worry; he’s not home.” Johnny said. “Who’s not home?” I asked. “You know who I’m talking about,” Johnny said.

He wasn’t looking at me. He was staring at the ground.

“Oh, I see.” I said. I put my hand on Johnny’s shoulder.

“Hurry your ass up. I don’t like staying outside.” I said.

Sure, that wasn’t exactly the best thing to say to him, but it was all I could do.

I wasn’t some sweetheart, innocent, pure girl. I was the “fuck you” kind of girl, so that sentence was what my best suited me to say to him.

Johnny chuckled.

“Okay, let’s go then,” he said. He grabbed my hand, and he dragged me up to his front door.

Johnny unlocked the door, and he gestured for me to go in first. I walked in, and there was an eerie feeling the house gave me.

“It’s not a home,” Johnny mumbled.

I stared at him oddly.

“What?” I asked. He shook his head.

“Never mind, let’s just go to my room,” Johnny said quickly. I nodded.

I didn’t have any right to go digging into Johnny’s personal life. It’s not like he was asking me for advice or something anyways, not like I could give any good advice out anyways.

Johnny ran up the stairs, and I followed after him. He opened his door, and his room was a complete mess.

“And here I though you were a neat freak, short shit.” I said grinning. “Something happened last night. You’re gonna help me clean it up,” he said grinning.

I rolled my eyes.

“There’s no way in Hell that I’ll help you clean your room,” I said. Johnny had this tint or glow in his eyes that made me feel very uncomfortable.

What was he thinking?

“I’ll give you a kiss, if you help me.” He said. I rolled my eyes as I would normally would, but inside I felt insecure.

What was he talking about? It’s not like I even wanted a kiss, especially from him! Unless of course, he was just trying to kiss me himself!

Or was he just teasing me? He liked to do that a lot, if you hadn’t noticed by now.

“Okay, fine don’t take the first offer then.” Johnny said playfully. I rolled my eyes.

So he was teasing me then.

“You can touch my bass,” Johnny said.

I stared at him oddly, before I got what he said.

Oh, yeah he had a bass in the corner of his room. It was the pretty black bass. The one I saw last time I was digging through his stuff.

I looked at Johnny. He just shrugged.

“Hey, then you can just watch as I clean then.” He said.

He looked so sad.

He was staring down at his messy room floor, and he kicked a piece of paper. I felt bad, only a little though. Well, that was as much as I was going to admit anyways.

I bit down on my lower lip. Damn it, you’re gonna try to be a good person, aren’t you?

“I’ll help,” I mumbled. Johnny flashed me a smile.

“I knew telling you that you could touch the bass would work,” Johnny said happily.

Oh, but it wasn’t the bass.

“So how did your room get this messy again?” I asked.

I took off all the blankets and sheets from his bed. How many did he need to sleep with honestly?

“Oh, it was really nothing,” Johnny mumbled. He was folding all of his pants. I stared at him.

He was biting his lower lip.

“What, you don’t trust me?” I asked. He shrugged.

“You know, I’m not entirely sure on the subject.” He said. “Good, I wouldn’t trust me either,” I said.

“No, that’s not it at all. You’re a pretty okay girl and all, and I have faith in you that you can keep a secret. Its just other things that keep me from telling you,” he said.

I spread the sheets down on his bed.

“What kind of things?” I asked. He shrugged as he put his jeans in the drawer.

“Just things really,” he mumbled. I bit down on my own lower lip. What was he talking about? I had no clue.

I just wanted him to answer my question with a short and direct answer. I didn’t want to be able to interpret his answers a different way because with how he was talking, I was thinking of some things he was probably not even thinking of.

“Johnny, what happened in the parking lot today?” I asked.

He shrugged.

“Why did you pick a fight with Trevor?”

He shrugged again.

“Are you ever going to answer any of my questions?” I asked angrily.

He shrugged again.

Was he even paying any attention to me?

“Jasmine,” Johnny said slowly. I looked up at him. His face was completely blank, and I had no idea what was going through his head.

Johnny shook his head.

“Never mind,” he muttered.

I placed his last blanket down on his bed, and I sat down. Johnny placed his last set of jeans in the drawers.

“So can I touch the bass now?” I asked. Johnny nodded.

“Go get it,” he said. I happily stood up, and I dragged the bass case over to Johnny’s bed.

“So do you play good?” I asked opening the case.

“Sure, at least good enough for me to play songs,” Johnny said.

I didn’t really didn’t care too much about his answer, when I saw the bass.

It was shiny black, and the little knobs were shiny silver. I squealed. It was so beautiful, and now I could touch it.

The first thing I touched was the shiny silver knobs. I twisted them in different directions, not caring what the effects were going to be.

I touched the smooth black color. There were little shivers on my fingertips, and I was so happy. I was like a child that had just gotten that strawberry lollipop from the candy store.

I touched the thick strings. They felt so strong, and I plucked them. A puny noise came from the bass, and I smiled softly.

“Do you want to play it?” Johnny asked. I looked up at him.

"I don’t know how to play a bass. Well, I don’t know how to play any instrument, for that matter.” I said.

“But I know how to play, so I’ll be a guide for you.” Johnny said. I felt my whole facial features change.

“Really,” I asked happily.

If I had been a dog, my tail would be wagging furiously right now.

Johnny nodded.

“Sure, why not?” He said.

Why was Johnny so damn nice to me now? Did something change about me or him? Or did something change between him and me?

“You’re a fast leaner,” Johnny said. I shrugged.

That was the first time I heard that before, and I had to admit it that it made me very happy.

Johnny giving me a compliment made me happy? Or was it just because it was a compliment, based on a good attribute, which was placed on me?

“Now play all the notes together,” Johnny said.

I played all of the notes he taught me. I smiled happily. It all sounded so pretty, especially with the bass hooked up to the small amp in his room.

“And just like that, you’ve leaned the bass line I’ve been working on,” Johnny said.

“Really,” I asked happily. He nodded.

It’s a good thing I put the bass down because I threw myself at Johnny, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Johnny fell back, and I was on top of him. Johnny patted me on the back softly.

“It’s just the beginning of it, but you’ll have it down in no time,” he said.

What was I doing?

I just completely threw myself on top of him. I was happy that he was able to teach me something? I was happy that our bodies were touching? Okay, where’d the last one come from?

I felt my face flush.

Okay, so now I was embarrassed, but how was I going to make this situation less awkward? How was I going to crawl off of him without looking like a complete idiot?

Okay, so I’m laying flat on him. The best thing to do would be to get both of my legs on one side of Johnny and then get off of him.

I quickly lifted myself up, using Johnny’s chest as leverage. Okay, that was a bad idea. For one, my hands were on his chest. Two, my plan completely failed me.

I had to be the most uncoordinated person I knew because my legs ended up on both sides of Johnny.

That wasn’t a good thing at all, was it?

This also had two reasons why. One, I was freaking out. Two, there was this thing rubbing against my thighs. Three, that thing was freaking me out even more.

Well, I guess that one had three reasons then.

“Jazz, you need to get off of me.” Johnny said slowly.

He almost sounded like he was in pain. Was I that fat?

“Johnny, you sound like you’re in pain.” I said leaning over him.

He shook his head, but he didn’t say a word. I frowned. Why wasn’t he saying anything? It annoyed me.

“Are you in pain?” I asked.

I leaned forward more. Johnny just shook his head even more.

“Just answer me at least,” I said angrily. Johnny shook his head again, and I glared at him.

“Johnny, you should at least speak,” I said. Johnny shook his head.

“Trust me, if I answered your question, you’d be forced to murder me.” Johnny said.

I felt myself blush furiously.

Oh, of course, it was that. Why was I so stupid? That’s why he wouldn’t answer me. He didn’t want to get hurt by me for saying something that was probably incredibly perverted.

I sat straight up on Johnny, and I blushed even more. I really should get off of him right now. I looked down at Johnny. He was biting down hard on his lower lip.

Did I really cause him to be this flustered? I really had that much power as a woman? So I could really control men with my body? Or was it sadly just Johnny? That was almost an insult towards him though.

Of course, I was obviously innocent in some matters because of my lack of experience with the same and opposite gender, but I wasn’t one for waiting for the men to make the first move. Some men sometimes, almost never, but they did over think things through.

Johnny was one of those men.

And since he was one of those men that meant if I wanted anything to happen between us, I would have to do it myself.

Wait, it’s not like I was saying that I actually wanted something to happen between us. Because I really don’t, trust me.

I looked down at Johnny.

His eyes were closed, and he was still biting down on his lower lip. He actually looked really adorable to me.

I wanted to touch him.

Well, more than I already was. I wanted to touch his face, his cheek, and his lips. I wanted to touch every inch of his body.

I slowly raised my hand up to his face, but I didn’t touch him.

My fingers hovered over his face. He looked like he was in pain though. Was it because I was still on top of him? Was he really that easily excited?

I felt my body lowering more and more.

I was closing the space between us, and I could feel Johnny breathing more and more, faster and faster. It completely shocked me that I could have this kind of impact of Johnny.

I could cause his heart to beat faster. I could cause his face to blush. I could cause him to get completely flustered. I could cause him to become completely stiff and not move an inch. I loved this kind of power over him.

I felt my eyes close as I completely closed the gap between us.

His lips were warm, and I completely lost myself.