Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

Trevor and Johnny

I could feel their eyes on me, and it wasn’t helping my mood at all.

Why weren’t they saying anything yet? They were just staring at me! I would give anything for any of them to say anything, one word to me.

I looked over at Gates.

He was just looking at me, and I could tell he was slightly interested in something about me.

Did he see the whole little incident involving Veronica, Johnny, Trevor, and myself? Did he find that amusing? Did he think I did something wrong?

I looked over at Jimmy.

He seemed a little angry. Why was he glaring at me? I didn’t do anything wrong. I just got myself a date.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with that. I was just a little girl that never had a boyfriend. So sue me for trying to get a boyfriend, before I was forty.

I looked at Matt and Zacky.

Why were they looking at me like I had just done something terrible? Zacky even shook his head in disappointment.

I hated it, when people shook their heads at me like that. I wanted nothing more than to hurt Zacky right now.

So they were all disappointed in me, yet I didn’t fucking care in the least.

This was my life, and I made my own decisions, even if they were stupid as fuck. I wanted to make as many mistakes as possible, as stupid as that sounded.

I stood up, as I heard the bell ring. Lunch was finally over, and I could finally leave these stupid ass seniors now.

But I soon remembered a new problem.

Stupid asshole of a Johnny was in my next class. Shit, he was my fucking science partner. I clenched my fists as I made it to my locker.

Skipping just one day wouldn’t be a problem, right?

And I did have a fairly good excuse too. I was mentally unstable to be at school at the moment.

I bet the teachers wouldn’t like it, if I suddenly started yelling at them or the other kids in the class. That wouldn’t be good at all.

So it was good enough reason for me to skip out the rest of the day, right?

I quickly opened my locker, and I shoved my notebook inside. I slammed it shut, and I made my way to the front of the school.

Now to say that I was shocked to see what I saw in front of the school would’ve been an understatement.

Now what I was staring at wasn’t what I would’ve imagined in years.

Johnny fucking Christ was… well, it looked like he was picking a fight with Trevor. But that couldn’t be right. It wasn’t right.

Johnny’s height made everything all the entertaining as well. Trevor had to be a good foot taller than Johnny, who had to be around five foot three.

I wasn’t exactly smart, when it came to fights, but even I knew this didn’t have a good outcome for Johnny.

I quickly made my way over to them, but I was already too late.

Johnny swung at Trevor, who dodged it effortlessly.

The only thought that popped up into my head was why.

Why was Johnny doing this? He didn’t seem to have any problems with anyone besides me. Maybe that was it then. Maybe Johnny was just trying to hurt my new boy toy.

I ran between them, which wasn’t difficult at all. They weren’t even fighting properly.

I looked over at Trevor.

He had a small smirk on his lips. Amazingly enough, the smirk wasn’t pretty; it disgusted me. I wanted to slap the damn smirk right off of his pretty face.

What was wrong with me?

“What the fuck are you two doing?” I asked. I was glaring at Johnny.

“He started it,” Trevor mumbled. “Quit being pathetic as five year-olds, tell me the real reason.” I said.

They both looked down at the ground. Johnny muttered something under his breath.

Johnny looked beyond pissed off.

His black mohawk was in a mess. It wasn’t standing up perfectly straight like it normally was. There were even little flakes in it from the dried gel. His usually pale completion had a tint of pink, giving him a flushed look.

“What was that, Mr. Christ?” I asked angrily. He shrugged.

“I said this fucker isn’t good enough for you,” Johnny said. “I’ll be the judge of that, Johnny.” I said quickly. “Thank you,” Trevor said.

I turned to him.

“I never asked for your input,” I said. He rolled his eyes.

“C’mon, babe,” he whined. I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t call me babe. We don’t know each other that well, Trevor.” I said. He groaned.

“Look, woman-“ “Don’t you ever call me woman. If you do, I’ll knock your ass down,” I said quickly.

I could not stand anyone, especially men, calling me woman.

“You know what, fifty dollars isn’t worth this crap.” Trevor mumbled. “Fifty dollars, where the fuck do you get fifty dollars from this?” I asked.

“He has a bet with a couple of his friends,” Johnny muttered. I glared at Trevor intensely.

“You had a bet about me with your friends?” I asked. Trevor shrugged slowly.

“You know, a hot new girl moves into town, and a couple of friends make a bet on who can get into her pants the quickest.” He said grinning.

I felt my blood boiling.

This kind of shit isn’t suppose to exist. There shouldn’t be men on this earth that was this low, this fucked up in the damn head. Men weren’t actually like this, were they?

This was the kind of drama you’d read in a fanfic that some teen-aged girl wrote. This kind of shit wasn’t suppose to actually happen, especially to me.

Didn’t I already suffer enough in this damned world?

“What,” I asked slowly. “Eh, you have an average body, so this bet wasn’t hard to accept,” Trevor said.

I would’ve attacked Trevor right then and there. I would’ve punched him in his gut, in his face. I would’ve kneed him in his groin. I would’ve done all that, if Johnny just hadn’t tackled him on the ground.

I stared in awe.

Johnny was small, but he sure was powerful. I remembered how I punched Trevor, and he didn’t move at all.

Well, he was getting punched all over the place by Johnny, and I could tell there would be bruises.

Before I could think, I pulled Johnny off of him. I wasn’t too sure how I was able to. I knew that Johnny was a hell of a lot more physically fit than I was. Johnny must’ve softened up, when I pulled him off.

“Fucking asshole,” Trevor muttered.

Johnny just stood there. I flipped Trevor off, and I pulled Johnny away.

What the fuck was Johnny even thinking?

I stared at Johnny.

He was looking down at the ground.

We were in the parking lot, doing absolutely nothing. I wasn’t too sure on what to say to Johnny. He looked so calm right now, which was the complete opposite of earlier.

His mohawk was just as messy as it was before, but his cheeks were back to their white color. His eyes were closed, and I was afraid that he had fallen asleep on me.

I tugged at his shirt, and he pulled away from me. So he was awake then.

“Do you wanna explain what the fuck you were doing?” I asked slowly. Johnny opened his eyes slowly. He shook his head.

“No, I don’t actually,” he said.

“Well, I want you to explain.” He groaned loudly. “You heard what he said,” he muttered. “I heard him alright, and he’s a fucking bitch. But why’d you do what you did. You’re suppose to hate me. That sort of thing should make you happy.”

Johnny chuckled softly.

“Then you need to get to know me a lot better,” he mumbled. “What do you mean, Johnny? I would’ve understood if Gates had done that or even Jimmy, for fuck’s sake. But you, I could never see doing that. You’re suppose to hate me with a fiery passion,” I said rather quickly and loudly.

“Do you know what I realized today?” Johnny asked. I shook my head.

“No.”

A small grin formed on Johnny’s lips. I couldn’t help myself, but a small smile formed on my own.

“I realized how much I like you,” he said. I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, I know. I realized that yesterday, when we talked on the swing set. You can be an okay friend, I guess.” I muttered.

It took a lot out of me to say that.

Johnny chuckled loudly, covering his eyes.

“You have no idea what I’m saying, Jasmine.” Johnny. I frowned.

I did not like being called stupid. Was he even calling me stupid though?

“What are you talking about?” I asked angrily. “You seriously can’t be this slow,” Johnny said.

I stared at him oddly. What the fuck was he trying to say to me? The only thing I could think of didn’t really make sense to me right now.

“Jasmine, do I have to spell it out for you?” Johnny asked.

I glared at him.

“You better not be trying to hit on me, Mr. Christ.” I said quickly.

Johnny grunted loudly, and he stood up. He offered me his hand, and I took it. I stood up, using his hand as leverage.

I suddenly felt my cheeks flush. I was way too close to Johnny. Our bodies were touching, and I could feel his hot breath on my cheek.

“This is it. This is exactly what I mean,” Johnny whispered. I held my breath in.

What was it? What was Johnny talking about? That we were this close? What was that suppose to mean? Was Johnny- Did Johnny like me?

“What do you mean?” I asked.

I looked up at Johnny. He had a small smile on his lips. It wasn’t like his usual cocky and snobby smiles. This one was nice. It was soft. I smiled back at him.

“I think you know exactly what I mean, Jasmine.” Johnny said.

Johnny snaked his right arm around my waist. I was fighting back the urge to suddenly wrap my arms around his neck.

What the fuck was I thinking? What was he thinking, wrapping an arm around my waist?

“You know exactly what I mean, Jazz.” He whispered.

The next thing I know Johnny leaning down.

What was I going to do?