Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter One

While bored and nothing to do, Jon, Spencer and Ryan played a game. Obviously, Ryan lost and asked for his punishment. Spencer said, "Truth or Dare!", then, Jon asked if Truth or Dare. Ryan thought for a moment. Then he said, "Dare." So, Jon said, "I dare you to say, I love Brendon Urie!" Ryan did that. But they were not satisfied so, Spencer thought of a better dare.

"I dare you to make Brendon Urie fall in love with you!"

Ryan's eyes widened and blushed. He clenched his fists while Jon and Spencer is calling him a chicken 'cause he's not doing it and afraid of a little dare [Yeah, that's a like, the biggest dare for Ryan Ross if you ask me!].

So, he stood up, glared at Jon and Spencer and shouted,

"Just you wait, I'll make Brendon Urie fall in love with me!"

He walked away and slammed their bedroom (or bunk room) door. That's where Brendon comes in. Jon and Spencer were snickering and laughing out loud. Brendon thought they were downright crazy or something. But he didn't know that an event is going to come in his way.

"Hey Bden, let's play a game." Jon said, still laughing. He wants to dare Brendon the same they did to Ryan.

"Uh... No thanks. I'm just going to take a nap. By the way, where's Ryan?" Brendon asked.

Jon and Spencer's eyes widened and laughed again. Now, Brendon is curious more than ever.

"What the hell are you guys laughing about?!" Brendon exclaimed.

Spencer covered his mouth while Jon was begging himself not to laugh. Brendon just glared at them and walked away to the bunk room, where Ryan is.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, but I think this is getting pretty interesting...
*snicker*