Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Eighteen

"Brendon Urie; Status: In A Relationship; With Who?.... Ryan Ross," Brendon read the info in the website he found when he googled himself. Brendon blushed as he read all of the info about him, especially his so-called relationship with Ryan.

"That's why you should not ever google yourself! Bad Brendon!" Ryan exclaimed as he smacked Brendon.

"Well, I didn't know we could get this big!" Brendon defended. "I guess the fans are not to be trusted," he added. When Ryan heard that, his eyes widened.

"What the hell are you saying?! These fans are like... what made us have this big bus and money to make us live and the least we can do for them is play our songs for them!" Ryan nagged.

"I'm just kidding, geez," Brendon muttered. Ryan just sighed and lied in his bunk for the second time.

"Just... play FOB Trail or something. Don't ever search yourself over the internet again! You hear me! Or I'll kick your a--" Ryan was cut off when Brendon said,

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. You sound like my mother."

"Thank you. I get that compliment every time," Ryan said sarcastically.

"Whatever," Brendon mumbled as he didn't listen to Ryan and searched again in the internet. Brendon is surprised at how many websites are saying in his biography that him and Ryan are in a relationship.

Because he can't take it anymore, he thought about searching Ryan in the internet. And guess what? It's the same as Brendon's. But this time, it has pictures.

"Oh my God!" He shouted.

"What now?! You've shouted that for like, the second time!" Ryan exclaimed as he once again, got up from his bunk and check what Brendon is up to. And when he saw the laptop, he got shocked as he saw all pictures of him and Brendon in concerts, almost at a making-out way.

"Wow, we look sexy in those pics," Ryan said. Brendon blushed as he heard that.

"What?!" Brendon exclaimed.

"Nah, just kidding," Ryan giggled.

"I hate you," Brendon muttered.

"I hate you too," Ryan replied. Then Ryan's eyes widened. He smacked Brendon again and exclaimed,

"Are you blind?! Haven't I told you not to google yourself again!"

Brendon snickered.

"What?" Ryan said.

"You should have said 'Are you deaf?' Man, what's happening to you lately?" Brendon snickered and giggled.

Ryan pouted. And we jumped on his bunk again.

"Don't you listen to what I say?" Ryan asked at a almost crying voice.

"No, not at all," Brendon said, grinning.

"Just..." Ryan was once again cut off when his cellphone rang. This was the second twice his cellphone rang in the day.

Ryan smiled his widest when he grabbed and answered.

"Hey Keltie! Missed me?! Hahaha!" He exclaimed, walking away from the bunk room already. Then Brendon feels the same thing he felt when that cellphone first rang. Could it be... Jealousy?
♠ ♠ ♠
The last sentence says it all! LOL
And wow... six stars already?! Thank ya'll! XD